{{***MSC-DIVINA***LIVE***August 23rd - 30th***}}

Mikesa1721

Can you please have a look and see if there are rowing machines in the gym. Many thanks

Aza,,I didn't see an actual rowing machine, but they do have two areas in the gym with workout machines(weight training). All of the treadmills as well as the elliptical machines have television, Facebook, youtube, twitter,,etc. built into them. Here is a link to the manufacturer of the equipment used in the gym:

http://www.technogym.com/gb/

Hi Mike,

This should be an easy one.... on various MSC threads I see conflicting info regarding whether or not ice water is provided in the MDR's. A few say that only the USA departures DO give you free water, while others just say MSC doesn't give free water anywhere except the buffet and that only bottled water is available for purchase. So were you given plain ice water at dinner?

thanks again

Hi Mike,

This should be an easy one.... on various MSC threads I see conflicting info regarding whether or not ice water is provided in the MDR's. A few say that only the USA departures DO give you free water, while others just say MSC doesn't give free water anywhere except the buffet and that only bottled water is available for purchase. So were you given plain ice water at dinner?

thanks again

Moon,,we are in the Yacht club and have our dinners at the LeMuse restaurant. We have a choice of either sparkling or regular water before dinner. I'll stop by this evening and see if I can get that answer for you though.:D

Hi Mike,

thanks again

There is plenty of FREE water in the MDR on the Divina.

Good evening Mike,

I would just like to send a big thankyou for taking the time during your vacation to provide some very valuable info to us all.

It seems this week as gone by so quickly, but brings me ever closer to my turn:)

Enjoy your final evening:)

ANNE

Good evening Mike,

I would just like to send a big thankyou for taking the time during your vacation to provide some very valuable info to us all.

It seems this week as gone by so quickly, but brings me ever closer to my turn:)

Enjoy your final evening:)

ANNE

Thank You Nevergrumpy!!! We have made some fantastic friendships this week, and it will be hard to say goodbye to some of the crew that we have became friends with over the past couple of cruises!! Our butler Johnny will be heading back to Madagascar in September and he isn't sure if he will be back onboard Divina,,,we love him dearly and hope this won't be the last time we see him!!!:(:(

:mad: That's it! :mad: Cruise cancelled! :mad:

From Amazon.com

Ferrero Nutella Made in Italy - Giant Jar 11 lbs

by Ferrero

19 customer reviews

| 3 answered questions

Price: $79.99 + $13.00 shipping

In Stock.

Maureen...you'll appreciate this conversation I had with my 22 and one of my 16 yr olds today.

Me: Dude, you can get a 6 lb tub of Nutella on Amazon!

16 yr old son: How much?

22 yr old son: Diabetes :D

Maureen...you'll appreciate this conversation I had with my 22 and one of my 16 yr olds today.

FLAMOM,,,they have 8, 12.3oz jars of Nutella left in La Caramella. The cost is $5.50 each.

Hilarious! And, a little scary!! For a laugh, go to Amazon and read the reviews of the giant 11lb jar. Here's a sample.

Ever find yourself out and about when you realized you desperately needed 11 pounds of nutella? Happens to me all the time. And now it's not a problem any more! Thanks, Ferrero!

Want to clear an elementary school of all 1000 students in less than 30 seconds? Carry this baby through the front door! 11 pounds of choco-nut-allergy radioactivity even without opening the lid. Mothers will scream, kids will start whimpering then hide in the coat closet, teachers will blow whistles, announcements will be made over the PA system. The entire building will empty and there you will be, alone with this 11 pound dirty bomb.

Mike, Thanks for the info, I'm sorry your cruise is over, but, look at the bright side, Aussie Girl and I will be on in 3 weeks! :D

Hi Mike

enjoying your daily updates. We are sailing a b2b on the Divina in the YC - cabin 15029 on the 6th. My husband and I like a Drambie as a nightcap. I don't think this is included in the YC, but could you please ask your friendly bartender just in case. We've purchased some vouchers as a stand by. Can't wait - so excited. :):)

I like a rusty nail, drambuie and whisky- perfect nightcap. First tried it on my last MSC cruise. Allegrissimo is a great way to try all the drinks.

Mike I have to thank you for giving us all this information especially that the MDR is open for lunch on boarding day. The week went by so quickly though.I board next Saturday.

Would love to sail with you one day also with Maureen the Nutella Queen. :D

Quick question--is there an outdoor running/walking track?

Thanks!--CeleBrat

Yes,,deck 15,,,I'm not sure about the length if the track though,,you'll want to walk or jog early in the morning,, it gets very crowded there mid morning

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I like a rusty nail, drambuie and whisky- perfect nightcap. First tried it on my last MSC cruise. Allegrissimo is a great way to try all the drinks.

Mike I have to thank you for giving us all this information especially that the MDR is open for lunch on boarding day. The week went by so quickly though.I board next Saturday.

Would love to sail with you one day also with Maureen the Nutella Queen. :D

We would love that!!!! We have 4 sailings booked "so far",,,,so funny,, I was playing Extreme Texas hold 'em next to a guy I met in the yacht club and he booked a cabin next to us for the genoa to Miami repo in October 2015,,,definitely buy a 10.00 voucher for obc,,you can apply it to any early booking category other than a yc2 or yc3

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Would love to sail with you one day also with Maureen the Nutella Queen. :D[/QUOT

Yes I've had a rusty nail once or twice - we don't have the drinks package. Didn't think it was worth it as most drinks are included in the yatch club. Although I don't think drambie is one of them -sadly :(

Boarded the Divina this morning @ 11:45. Very smooth embarkation! :DThey would not allow us to have lunch in the Villa Rosa :eek:, something about a private party for travel agents! The buffet was okay & overall it was enjoyable. Went to customer service to inquire as to the possibility of an upgraded cabin to be closer to our friends that we invited along & were told three different stories! The last person told us to come back after 7pm. We have a balcony cabin with an obstructed view. Our daughter came with us, so three of us to a cabin. The sofa pulls out into what appears to be a queen size bed, when open, it will block access to the balcony. There is not as much closet space as what we are used to on Princess, it's going to be a tight fit with the 3 of us putting clothes away. Our cabin adjoins w/another one & we can hear the neighbors thru the adjoining door. Looking forward to a great week, not going to let the little nicknoids get to us. Here to relax & enjoy. :D

Boarded the Divina this morning @ 11:45. Very smooth embarkation! :DThey would not allow us to have lunch in the Villa Rosa :eek:, something about a private party for travel agents! The buffet was okay & overall it was enjoyable. Went to customer service to inquire as to the possibility of an upgraded cabin to be closer to our friends that we invited along & were told three different stories! The last person told us to come back after 7pm. We have a balcony cabin with an obstructed view. Our daughter came with us, so three of us to a cabin. The sofa pulls out into what appears to be a queen size bed, when open, it will block access to the balcony. There is not as much closet space as what we are used to on Princess, it's going to be a tight fit with the 3 of us putting clothes away. Our cabin adjoins w/another one & we can hear the neighbors thru the adjoining door. Looking forward to a great week, not going to let the little nicknoids get to us. Here to relax & enjoy. :D

hope you get good news after 7....enjoy your cruise with your family and friends.......

Made that mistake once adjoining cabin and never again.

We also onboard now. Beautiful ship! Good lunch food, liked everything. But I agree closet space for three is not enough, even though my DH and DS are light packers.