Does Princess serve chicken tenders?

1153rsmith

You've seen FRIED chicken tenders/fingers at the grill? Where and when? In my gazillion Princess cruises, I have never seen anything other than a chicken breast at the grill and those are grilled. Pray tell.

I haven't cruised nearly as much as Pia, but I still agree that I've never seen chicken tenders at the grill.

Nuggets are a "gob" and tenders are a strip or a flat piece. I find the nuggets I've been given to try that come from fast food places (McDonalds, Burger King, etc.) to be pretty much tasteless. They seem to be processed chicken that's been formed. I've had some "tenders" that tasted like - chicken.

No! No! No! That's not what chicken nuggets are. I know for a fact that they are taken from male chickens thus leaving a capon or chicken eunuch.

No chicken nuggets, tenders, fingers or toes for me!:rolleyes:

Yes, dear. :D

It's not my fault you made the "front page" recently. I didn't tell anybody else what I read. Well... I did tell my wife but I tell her everything and it's not like she would ever participate in a forum. :rolleyes:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh...................

Michael, do you know my friends Tina and Ken? They are geocachers too.

Nuggets and tenders are not the same. Nuggets are usually made from various parts of the chicken while tenders come from either the breast or near there. They are one piece of chicken and can be either breaded or grilled. They are enjoyed by all ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Probably not as you are in Florida and I'm in California but then again I have met geocachers from all over the world. Of course, like here, everybody uses an alias. I geocache under the same name I use here - Thrak. ☺

Probably not as you are in Florida and I'm in California but then again I have met geocachers from all over the world. Of course, like here, everybody uses an alias. I geocache under the same name I use here - Thrak. ☺

Hmmm.....

Oh Great. Now we have a secret society amongst the chicken tender people??? :cool:

BTW, Pia, we all hope Mike is doing much better. We are missing your "live from" posts. Here's hoping you guys are able to do the rest of your currently planned cruises.

Edited by ar1950

Okay, so I just misread the title of the thread to mean "Here, chicken, have a tender." :) My grandsons tried them from the kids' MDR menu, but didn't think they were anything special. In fact, they both had medalions every night and got completely spoiled for ordinary food.

Nuggets and tenders are not the same. Nuggets are usually made from various parts of the chicken while tenders come from either the breast or near there. They are one piece of chicken and can be either breaded or grilled. They are enjoyed by all ages.

A true chicken tender (sometimes called a chicken fillet or tenderloin) is actually a small muscle that sits under the chicken breast, near the breast bone.

Sometimes when you buy a chicken breast you will notice one long strip of meat that is easily detached from the rest of the chicken breast. They are the tenderest part of the chicken.

Many pre-prepared and crumbed "chicken tenders" are actually just slices of breast meat, not true chicken tenders.

I would have to guess that on DCL they they would be voted one of the most popular menu items, along with cheese pizza , and pasta in "butter sauce", at least by those who are too young to order a Corona to wash them down! :D

DCL wins for chicken, but Princess wins for pizza...no contest.

And they are in Alabama. Your theory just blew apart. LOL

Hmmm.....

Oh Great. Now we have a secret society amongst the chicken tender people??? :cool:

And you can give it an official name.

BTW, Pia, we all hope Mike is doing much better. We are missing your "live from" posts. Here's hoping you guys are able to do the rest of your currently planned cruises.

Thanks. We're hanging in there and hoping for it too.