NCL Leaf Peepers

biker@sea

Where have they started changing colours? Flin Flon, Manitoba? :)

I wish we'd get fall weather. I swear that here in south-eastern Ontario today is the hottest day of the summer so far this year. And tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer!

Where have they started changing colours? Flin Flon, Manitoba? :)

I wish we'd get fall weather. I swear that here in south-eastern Ontario today is the hottest day of the summer so far this year. And tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer!

I'm a little north of Boston Massachusetts .

Some orange and yellow showing in the trees already .

The colors have started . Foliage charts were on this morning's news.

Do you have an upcoming Canada / New England cruise ?

Bring your mittens and winter hat .:D

I`m not sure what to which part of Canada you are referring but here on the East Coast in Nova Scotia (just inland from Halifax) it is currently 28c (aka 82.5f for our US neighbors) at 4:25pm. Our leaves are still a brilliant green with no signs of changing colours anytime soon. Grant it the evenings are getting cooler but no morning frost as of yet and that is when you will see the leaves start to change into their beautiful fall colours. Fall is nice but too close to winter and after the winter we had last year I can wait a little longer before it starts to get cold again. Please don`t rush her (mother nature), it will be fall and winter soon enough......lol :D

The colors have started . Foliage charts were on this morning's news.

Do you have an upcoming Canada / New England cruise ?

Bring your mittens and winter hat .:D

Yup. It's 81 degrees in Toronto... and I think 1 of these trees might have a little orange tint to it. ;)

The view from my home office:

<a href=DSC_0003_zpsae350779.jpg' alt='DSC_0003_

Stephen

Just starting to see a bit of color here in Vermont. Of course, up in the mountains, the colors start and peak much earlier than here by Lake Champlain. Still, hard to believe it is September when it is supposed to be close to 90 degrees here tomorrow! Similar to what I went through on my cruise on Dawn last year. Everywhere I went, it was 85 to 90 degrees. I had a very hard time remembering that it was November!

Just starting to see a bit of color here in Vermont. Of course, up in the mountains, the colors start and peak much earlier than here by Lake Champlain. Still, hard to believe it is September when it is supposed to be close to 90 degrees here tomorrow! Similar to what I went through on my cruise on Dawn last year. Everywhere I went, it was 85 to 90 degrees. I had a very hard time remembering that it was November!
OMG, I was going to pack shorts for sure until I realized you went south from Boston on your cruise. On second thought, I think I'd better pack them anyway. :) Edited by Cruise_More_Often

It's been a really weird summer here in Massachusetts. We had the coolest summer since 1982 and they said that the leaves would be changing early. Then this past Tuesday it was in the 90s and was the hottest day of the summer in Boston. Hottest day in September...crazy. Who knows what the fall will bring.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
Lots of color off I 93 north out of Boston Mass .

Some in Bar Harbor Maine too !

The only area we have colour is way north in cottage country, we drove up there on Wednesday. (4 hour drive for us) Beautiful colours.

The temps here have been mid to high 70's this past week although great sleeping weather since it drops down to mid 50's overnight.

Cheers

We are starting to show some fall colors here in Nova Scotia as well. We had a few cooler days and nights which kick started the changing of the leaves. Now we are having a stretch of unseasonably warm temperatures. Yesterday we got up to 26c and are expecting a high of the same today. To all our neighbors to the south, that equals approximately 80f. Great weather for a New England/Canada cruise.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Forums mobile app

Yup. It's 81 degrees in Toronto... and I think 1 of these trees might have a little orange tint to it. ;)

The view from my home office:

Stephen

Hi, can you take another picture from your home office today/tomorrow, so we can see the difference.

Near CFB Trenton in southern Ontario; my neighbours ash trees have started turning yellow at the top. Mine, however, are as green as ever. On the other hand, I have a locust tree in the front yard that's almost completely yellow now. (It's a baby though. It was just a hockey stick when we planted it 5 years ago.)

Some of the low lying areas are almost past peak, but will be another week or two for my neighborhood to have colors ... some have turned yellow toward the top. (I'm about 45-50 miles from Bar Harbor). Jan

Last year the colors weren't very strong ... don't know what this year will be like!

I will hope for the best! Going on NCL Dawn on October 3rd-10. I know someone said Halifax is still all green, anyone else know about the rest of the places? It also seems it may be warmer than I thought.

Oct 3 Quebec City

Oct 4 Quebec City

Oct 5 At Sea

Oct 6 Sydney, NS

Oct 7 Halifax, NS

Oct 8 Saint John, Bay of Fundy

Oct 9 Bar Harbor, Maine

Oct 10 Boston

Thanks!