Favorite cruise review

ktinnc

Ack sorry hit submit too soon. Anyways I want to take some virtual cruises this am (aka read some reviews) . I leave in a little over 50 days for the Splendor repo. So what is your fav review (s) ??

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Only ONE stands out....cannot remember which Carnival ship and cannot remember the Op's name....BUT.....he was absolutely HYSTERICAL in his review. Everyone that responded kept telling him he should be a writer...it was THAT good. I hope someone here knows who I am speaking of. :D

PS...It was not Gambee.....he is my second favorite>>>another awesome writer.

Edited by champagne123
sssssssss

Mine (links below). :D

(And yes, I agree. Gambee's are great, and very comprehensive).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi

Only ONE stands out....cannot remember which Carnival ship and cannot remember the Op's name....BUT.....he was absolutely HYSTERICAL in his review. Everyone that responded kept telling him he should be a writer...it was THAT good. I hope someone here knows who I am speaking of. :D

PS...It was not Gambee.....he is my second favorite>>>another awesome writer.

Could it possibly be my DH, Delta Hotel with his "Memoir" of our Canada Glory cruise in 2011? He is funny and many on the thread were telling him he should be a writer.:o

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1444911

If it was not him you meant, I'm sorry.:o

For me, there are so many! but of course Wrigley80, and Jamman are two of my all time favorites. I also loved Shyhova's first review, and then sadly he did not finish the second one for some reason, and that is too bad, because he was absolutely hysterical, and had great potential as a top CC cruise reviewer. As I said before, for me there are so many, and many of those are listed by previous posts here.:)

I like factual reviews with details that many other don't notice.

I prefer reports that are kept close to the point - the ship.

The facts you put in your reviews are very comprehensive and if you stuck to the facts your reviews would be be brilliant , both for cruisers and ship enthusiasts. both of which I believe are my interests.

It's the inclusion of subjective opinion (eg the 4% of passengers in the YC of MSC ships is an afront to the remaining 96%) that detracts from the briliance of the review.

The inclusion of misinformation such as infamous "the only way to see past the high fence" was to look over the top of it by sitting on the wickerwork pods is a classic example.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

For me, there are so many! but of course Wrigley80, and Jamman are two of my all time favorites. I also loved Shyhova's first review, and then sadly he did not finish the second one for some reason, and that is too bad, because he was absolutely hysterical, and had great potential as a top CC cruise reviewer. As I said before, for me there are so many, and many of those are listed by previous posts here.:)

I also enjoyed Shyhova's first review, wish he would have finished his second. There was another good one by HeyKidsgetoffmylawn or something like that.

Wrigley80, Jamman, Mikey, Tapi and Shaky Beef's DH get my votes too and also GAPearl. She does solo cruises. I'm sure there are many more poster's reviews I have had the privilege to read, but those are just off the top of my head. ;) So if you put the name in the search you can find the review? I wouldn't mind reading a few more today myself. :p

OMG....HEYYOUKIDSGETOFFMYLAWN.....yes...that is one of them that I forgot about...Great..great great..

BUT....this is the one that I LOVED....absolutely hysterical...by Staceman225

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2053391

I just finished reading "Dude's" review. Thanks for the link! :)

Lambknuckles has great reviews..she loves Carnival and cruises with her mom and a friend or family alot. She knows how to have fun and work with many different situations..Sarah

Agree! ;) I forgot about her, I guess because I haven't read one of her reviews in a while. I wish these people would book another cruise so we could go too! :p:p

Definitely reviews by MikeyA53. His reviews are awesome! He did a B2B2B and it was the best review I've read. He hasn't done one in a while but I'm hoping he's back with one soon. :)

Edited by rok233