My Favorite Part about Logging on to the Carnival Site

Kobayashi

Carnival.com makes me sad sometimes. It's always Hi, Stephanie and then when I click on anything (manage booking, excursions etc) it's all like who are you again, log in stranger! Make up your mind carnival. I'm still jealous my ribbon says 102 days.

Carnival.com makes me sad sometimes. It's always Hi, Stephanie and then when I click on anything (manage booking, excursions etc) it's all like who are you again, log in stranger! Make up your mind carnival. I'm still jealous my ribbon says 102 days.

I agree 100%. I have never been able to figure that one out either. Says "Hi Richard", then who are you when you try to go into your cruises.

64 days.

I have thought the same thing many times. What do you mean "Log In" you just said hello to me??

I also like when my PVP calls me because the site told her I was looking at cruises. Poor girl, I window shop a lot.

I don't know if I did something wrong when I set everything up, but my Carnival forum log in is also totally different from my site log in.