What are the perks for Diamond?

My parents are going on a cruise this Sunday and when they return they will officially be Diamond. We have another family cruise booked for April 2015, which was booked when they were Emerald. Are there any perks for becoming Diamond, such as discounts, that I should call C&A and ask about upon their return from this cruise?

Thanks in advance....

Melissa (still lowly 'ole Gold-:rolleyes:)

My parents are going on a cruise this Sunday and when they return they will officially be Diamond. We have another family cruise booked for April 2015, which was booked when they were Emerald. Are there any perks for becoming Diamond, such as discounts, that I should call C&A and ask about upon their return from this cruise?

Thanks in advance....

Yes Call and the perks are here.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

Edited by FLACRUISER99

Thanks in advance....

If they have a balcony, call when they reach diamond and get the increased balcony discount.

If they have a balcony, call when they reach diamond and get the increased balcony discount.

But you have to beware that in order to get the increased discount they will reprice your cruise at current rates. In many cases the rates have gone up and it's not worth it to ask for the increased discount.

I have 4 cruises that I booked while emerald. When I booked them last year I was told that the price would be adjusted when I became diamond. Everything changed this year and I found out they re-price the cabin to the current price if you want the additional discount. I feel like I'm be cheated out of $400 ($100 for each cruise), but there's nothing I can do because all the cruises are priced much higher now.

I'll be on my first diamond cruise next month. How many wifi minutes do you get?

Unless you are on one of the older ships (Vision & Sovereign class; not sure where the four Radiance class ships fall, with some revitalized and some not), it is no longer "minutes" but "a free hour or $29.95 off any package." (29.95 is the cost of an hour) The charges by the minute are no longer available. If you need "just a few minutes more", you still have to buy another hour.

Thanks in advance....

Yes.........they are expected to buy the first round of drinks for the newbies :D