The Upgrade Fairy is alive!!

Rolla4fun

I booked an inside guarantee for the Maiden Voyage on the Quantium of the Seas. I was assigned to an inside room over a month ago. Today I find out that my room has been changed to a D2 balcony!! I am a Diamond member and I can not wait to sail on the brand new ship! And by the way, today is my birthday. Thanks for the best birthday gift ever Royal Caribbean!!

I booked an inside guarantee for the Maiden Voyage on the Quantium of the Seas. I was assigned to an inside room over a month ago. Today I find out that my room has been changed to a D2 balcony!! I am a Diamond member and I can not wait to sail on the brand new ship! And by the way, today is my birthday. Thanks for the best birthday gift ever Royal Caribbean!!

Happy Birthday Denise. What a great gift. Enjoy your cruise.

Congrats on your upgrade. :D

There are a whole lot of us on the roll call for 11/2 Maiden Voyage sailing who were upgraded last night & today from Insides to Balconies :D

Wow that's amazing! I'm really surprised about the 2-category upgrades. I woulda thought that cruise would be sold out with perhaps only insides available. Maybe they priced the balconies too high and didn't sell enough? Either way, congrats on the FREE upgrades (I thought they were starting to implement a new upgrade program whee they offer upgrades for a discounted price vs free anymore,but guess I was wrong)

Wow that's amazing! I'm really surprised about the 2-category upgrades. I woulda thought that cruise would be sold out with perhaps only insides available. Maybe they priced the balconies too high and didn't sell enough? Either way, congrats on the FREE upgrades (I thought they were starting to implement a new upgrade program whee they offer upgrades for a discounted price vs free anymore,but guess I was wrong)

^^^^ This.

I am amazed. It's awesome for you, Denise, and for everyone who was upgraded.

Have a fantastic cruise. Now you owe us all major postings and pictures!

:)