Where Would YOU Want Carnival to Sail to Next?

cruisexlife

Which would you like to see more cruises to?  

310 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you like to see more cruises to?

• Trujillo (Banana Coast), Honduras
    • St.Croix, USVI
    • Roseau, Dominica
    • Samana, Dominican Republic
    • Kralendijk, Bonaire
    • Fort-de-France, Martinique
    • St.George's, Grenada

Hawaii. Starting and finishing at the islands. No ocean crossing. NCL would be taken down. I don't mind the fanning island thing.

How would they accomplish that with a foreign flagged ship? Or do you mean they just do a cruise to nowhere around the islands and not stop at any of them except for the home port when they get back?

How would they accomplish that with a foreign flagged ship? Or do you mean they just do a cruise to nowhere around the islands and not stop at any of them except for the home port when they get back?

It's OK for a foreign flagged ship to sail from Honolulu and back stopping on other Hawaiian islands if they stop at a foreign port along the way. And Fanning Island is a foreign port. Other ships used to do this.

Just like foreign flagged ships can sail from Seattle to Alaska and back as long as they make a stop in Canada.

But it is about the same distance from Honolulu to Fanning Island and back as it is from Los Angeles to Honolulu.

Edited by tallyho8

We sailed out of Philly years ago to bermuda. It was just a beautiful experience. If I remember correctly it took many hours to get to the sea. But sailing the Delaware river was great. We often wish they would sail out of there again

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I would love for the Liberty's 2016/2107 schedule to look like this.

Cruise A:

Sun: San Juan

Mon: Sea Day

Tues: St.Lucia

Wed: Martinique

Thurs: Dominica

Fri: Antigua

Sat: St.Maarten

Cruise B:

Tues: Bonaire

Wed: Isla Margarhita

Thurs: Sea day

Fri: Barbados

Sat: Sea Day

I have never been to any of these places, and would love to visit all of them. So I vote for all of them. The more choices, and different ports the BETTER!

I really really really wish the Ship in San Juan would offer more than one itinerary. While I absolutely LOVED the current itinerary, it would be awesome to alternate each week to different islands since there are just SOOOO MANY choices when you start a cruise all the way South in San Juan. Its a shame they don't visit more of those wonderful islands.

I would love for the Liberty's 2016/2107 schedule to look like this.

Cruise A:

Tues: St.Lucia

Wed: Martinique

Thurs: Dominica

Fri: Antigua

Sat: St.Maarten

Cruise B:

Tues: Bonaire

Wed: Isla Margarhita

Thurs: Sea day

Fri: Barbados

Sat: Sea Day

Exactly!!! So would I. :)

I have never been to any of these places, and would love to visit all of them. So I vote for all of them. The more choices, and different ports the BETTER!

I really really really wish the Ship in San Juan would offer more than one itinerary. While I absolutely LOVED the current itinerary, it would be awesome to alternate each week to different islands since there are just SOOOO MANY choices when you start a cruise all the way South in San Juan. Its a shame they don't visit more of those wonderful islands.

I've been thinking the same thing for quite a while now. On our first cruise, we had a very similar itinerary to the current southern itinerary out of San Juan but the only difference was we went to Dominica and Martinique instead of St. Lucia and St. Kitts. Carnival either needs to add another itinerary or add another ship in San Juan and have two ships each doing a different itinerary. I'm hoping that the recent Splendor repositioning reviews will spark some interest in those rarely visited islands.

I would like to see Carnival visit Calica, the dock for Playa del Carmen & Rivera Maya instead of always Cozumel. Much more to see & do on the mainland. Playa del Carmen has beautiful white sand beaches as well as easy access to famous Mayan ruins of Tulum & Chichen Itza and to numerous

fabulous cenotes.

Cuba!

I think we are still a long way from this. I thought for sure ending the embargo would be a bigger issue for Obama at some point, but not so. I think even if the embargo ended tommorow, it would take several years to develop into a strong cruise port (or several ports given its size.)