Where Would YOU Want Carnival to Sail to Next?

cruisexlife

Which would you like to see more cruises to?  

310 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you like to see more cruises to?

• Trujillo (Banana Coast), Honduras
    • St.Croix, USVI
    • Roseau, Dominica
    • Samana, Dominican Republic
    • Kralendijk, Bonaire
    • Fort-de-France, Martinique
    • St.George's, Grenada

I am liking the inclusion of 8 day cruises from FL that can get you further south, while still allowing some at sea days.

I would like to see something sail from PR that is less port intensive.

I would also like to see more inclusion of a private island. I have been to Half Moon Cay once and Princess Cay once and those stops have been the highlight of all of my cruise experience.

Just my .02

CJ

I have visited Dominica a couple of times and think it is beautiful. I would love to go back there. I also thought Grenada was stunning. I wish I could have been on the recent Splendor repositioning cruise that went to these as well as Martinique which is also lush and tropical. I definitely concur with Pghsteelerfan that San Juan needs another ship to do different routes as well as the one the Valor currently does. The ABC islands, Curacao, Mertinique, Dominica etc. I think that was more than my $.02 but hey you asked :eek::rolleyes::D

Where's Bermuda?

It's been almost 14 years since they called on the island in season.

I asked a Carnival rep some time ago about Bermuda cruises and was told that the cost for them to berth there was exorbitant. Hence they are only going there once this year, I believe. I would think that it would be a popular destination. I know that I want to go there.

I would like the new Carnival Vista ship coming out in 2016 to homeport in NY and compete with Norwegian in NY and RCCL ships in Bayonne. Offer some creative Caribbean and E Canada/US ports and Bermuda. NY needs a big new ship. Huge market. If the other cruiselines can fill up why can't Carnival.

I'm trying to visit all the islands in the Caribbean but, darn, there's a lot of them. I've been to all of them on that list so now I would like to go to Trinidad and Tobago and Guadalupe.

Would also like ports in Guatemala, Costa Rico, Panama and of course, Cuba.

Love to see Philadelphia as a port of origin... plenty to see the day before the cruise.

This would definitely be a plus for me!! A short car or taxi ride from the Jersey side of the river, and I'd be happy, happy, happy!!! Unfortunately when we had cruises leaving out of the old Naval Yard, the ships were older, smaller, left in the "off season" (Sept.-Oct.), and they weren't that popular causing the cruise lines (Celebrity I believe) to pull out. Now the Naval Yard is a business park, and trying to get them (City Council, the Mayor, Environmentalist and the cruise lines) to decide on an area for a viable terminal (Penn's Landing or Tioga Marine Terminal) would be more of a hassle than trying to get them to decide how to remake Penn's Landing over, or put a park over 95 to connect the river to the downtown and historical areas. As much as I would like for the ships to return, I think we're better going to B'more or NYC to take a cruise, or take a flight, drive or Amtrak down to Florida.

Personally, I'd love to see Carnival do a World Cruise.

Barring that, I'd like to see Carnival go back to St Croix. Really enjoyed the island on one of the best cruises I've ever taken on the Triumph back in 2001. Shame they left the island as other lines still go there from time to time.

Edited by Out to sea!

I had a hard time answering this, between Dominica, Grenada, and Martinique. These are some of the islands I haven't been to yet and want to get to. I'm glad to see them showing up more on Carnival now, with their longer cruises. I told my wife that I want to do one of these in 2016 (and we still may) but my parents 50th anniversary is also in that time period of when we'd go. If we do a family trip somewhere, it needs to be of my parents choosing since it's their anniversary, and with the longer cruise, it may not fit in everyone's budget or vacation constraints, unfortunately.

Other places in the Caribbean....Cuba, eventually, sure, that would be great and would definitely love to do that when it becomes legal. I'd also want to see Guatemala and Cartagena, Columbia.

I would also love to see a Carnival cruise to Canada that goes to Newfoundland, and maybe also the French territory of Miqulon (spelling?). We took a NCL Canadian cruise because at least it went to Prince Edward Island and Quebec, which Carnival didn't.

I'd love to see Carnival base another ship out of San Juan. Keep one on the current southern itinerary out of San Juan (St. Thomas; Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, & St. Maarten) and another that would visit different islands (St. Croix, Antigua, Dominica, Martinique, Grenada). If that's not possible, maybe have one ship alternating between the current route one week and the next week do the other route.

That would be a great B2B cruise!

West coast northern coastal to Vancouver from Long Beach

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)

With all the ships that Carnival has in the Caribbean going to the same ports, I agree they could take a fantasy class ship and do the route you describe.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm trying to visit all the islands in the Caribbean but, darn, there's a lot of them. I've been to all of them on that list so now I would like to go to Trinidad and Tobago and Guadalupe.

Would also like ports in Guatemala, Costa Rico, Panama and of course, Cuba.

I'm with you and maybe St. Bart's