Where Would YOU Want Carnival to Sail to Next?

cruisexlife

Which would you like to see more cruises to?  

310 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you like to see more cruises to?

• Trujillo (Banana Coast), Honduras
    • St.Croix, USVI
    • Roseau, Dominica
    • Samana, Dominican Republic
    • Kralendijk, Bonaire
    • Fort-de-France, Martinique
    • St.George's, Grenada

Hey guys! So I am just making this thread for the enjoyment of everyone. I always love speculation threads and I think this will be fun for everyone :D

Some of the destinations aren't new, but they aren't seen often and/or not many itinerary choices featuring that port.

Feel free to vote, comment, vote and comment, whatever you want. You can't pick all of them, some of them, one of them, none of them. Up to you :p

Happy Cruising guys!

(PS: If you have visited one of the places listed, SPEAK UP!! :D)

Bermuda!

Sent from my phone. Typos are inevitable.

I was going to include that, but I thought tha the 3-4 cruises they just released were to test out the business. So I assume (hope really Baltimore, Norfolk and New York are perfect for me) that if business is well it will be a regular thing.

Europe

Yeah I personally thought getting rid of Europe due to flights was dumb, but Carnival knows their profits better than everyone else I guess. I hope the West-Coast market expands they can send a bigger ship out there and give the East the Miracle and the Inspiration and have Inspiration in Mobile going to Cozumel and Costa Maya and then have the Miracle in Tampa in the Winter and Europe in the summer if Legend is going to keep doing the Hawaii and Alaska market.

But that's just a personal opinion :rolleyes:

I wish that they would go to some differrnt ports from Galveston.We have done both itinerarys.The Roaton Belize run and the Cayman Jamaica .I really like the Magic but would like to go to some different places further down in the Carribean.We are flying to Miami to go on the Breeze in January. Puerto Vallarta or Cabo would be nice.I have heard a lot of people from Houston say the same thing because they really like the Magic and bring able to drive to Galveston instead of flying to Miami.

I was going to include that, but I thought tha the 3-4 cruises they just released were to test out the business. So I assume (hope really Baltimore, Norfolk and New York are perfect for me) that if business is well it will be a regular thing.

I think it was a lack of berths available more than a lack of interest ;) Anyway, I'd love to see Carnival return to regular sailings there.

Sent from my phone. Typos are inevitable.

I wish that they would go to some different ports from Galveston....Puerto Vallarta or Cabo would be nice....I have heard a lot of people from Houston say the same thing because they really like the Magic and being able to drive...

Either these people need a geography lesson, or they need to be willing to fly back from the west coast, or be willing to take a 2 week long cruise through the Panama Canal to get to Cabo or Puerto Vallarta. And if they want these ports on the Magic, they'll need even more time to sail around South America.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi

Hey guys! So I am just making this thread for the enjoyment of everyone. I always love speculation threads and I think this will be fun for everyone :D

Some of the destinations aren't new, but they aren't seen often and/or not many itinerary choices featuring that port.

Feel free to vote, comment, vote and comment, whatever you want. You can't pick all of them, some of them, one of them, none of them. Up to you :p

Happy Cruising guys!

(PS: If you have visited one of the places listed, SPEAK UP!! :D)

Where's Bermuda?

It's been almost 14 years since they called on the island in season.

We have been to Dominica, very interesting port. We will be going to Bonaire on our March cruise. Can't wait. It looks beautiful.

We are thrilled that Carnival is offering new itineraries and cruise lengths from Baltimore. We hope this will continue. :D

I'd love to see Carnival base another ship out of San Juan. Keep one on the current southern itinerary out of San Juan (St. Thomas; Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, & St. Maarten) and another that would visit different islands (St. Croix, Antigua, Dominica, Martinique, Grenada). If that's not possible, maybe have one ship alternating between the current route one week and the next week do the other route.

Call me crazy but .... no never mind don't call me that. How about the other way for a change.

Day1- Leave from PC Florida to Savannah

Day2- Arrive Savannah 8am-4pm

Day3- Arrive Charleston 9am-4pm

Day4- Sea Day

Day5- Arrive Baltimore 9am-4pm

Day6- Sea Day

Day7- New York 9am-4pm

Day8- and back to Florida.

This could be a summer time cruise.

Call me crazy but .... no never mind don't call me that. How about the other way for a change.

Day1- Leave from PC Florida to Savannah

Day2- Arrive Savannah 8am-4pm

Day3- Arrive Charleston 9am-4pm

Day4- Sea Day

Day5- Arrive Baltimore 9am-4pm

Day6- Sea Day

Day7- New York 9am-4pm

Day8- and back to Florida.

This could be a summer time cruise.

Only problem is, it's against the law. Only an American Flagged ship can do that.

I'd like to see some new routes up north. Iceland, Greenland, maybe far north Canada. Seasonal of course but 2-4 trips a year would be nice.

Some years ago in the not so far past, Carnival had announced 7 days cruises to Montreal/Quebec, and then just as fast pulled them. No explanation.