what is the best price you have paid for allure/oasis

jeb3779

Did a lot of research on prices for Allure/Oasis. Seems like the first weekend after Thanksgiving is the "most bang for the buck". Anyone agree? Are there other good dates? With that in mind, just booked Allure for Nov 29,2015 ---Grand Suite--2 people---$4187--senior rate--$300 ship credit. Lots of amenities by booking Grand Suite. I believe the alcohol is free in the Concierge Lounge each evening. Is this true? Did JS on last Oasis cruise. Allure goes into drydock in May 2015 so there will be lots of new restaurants and improvements after that.

Did a lot of research on prices for Allure/Oasis. Seems like the first weekend after Thanksgiving is the "most bang for the buck". Anyone agree? Are there other good dates? With that in mind, just booked Allure for Nov 29,2015 ---Grand Suite--2 people---$4187--senior rate--$300 ship credit. Lots of amenities by booking Grand Suite. I believe the alcohol is free in the Concierge Lounge each evening. Is this true? Did JS on last Oasis cruise. Allure goes into drydock in May 2015 so there will be lots of new restaurants and improvements after that.

I've also found some low prices between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Other dates I've found lower prices: September and early January.

Central Park accessible balcony

April18, 2015 $2350.00 that incudes the gratuities and insurance for both of us. Does not include any OBC, we booked last May when they were first offering BOGOHO. Now I see so many people are getting OBC, a call to my TA is on my agenda.

April18, 2015 $2350.00 that incudes the gratuities and insurance for both of us. Does not include any OBC, we booked last May when they were first offering BOGOHO. Now I see so many people are getting OBC, a call to my TA is on my agenda.

Oh yeah! We got $200 OBC also. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Crown Loft Suite on Allure (L1) leaving next Sunday - $1507 per person with prepaid gratuities. First suite ever!

Ok you got some spaining to do. :eek: How da heck did you get that price on that room? I'm paying that for a standard balcony cabin on Allure for April 24, 2016

Please do tell I need an upgrade. :D

• 2 weeks later...

We were going to take the BOGO deal too but it turned out that they had a special for Illinois residents that saved us even more than that. We also got the $200 OBC. THink everyone in balcony or above is getting the $200 OBC now.

We just booked a D1/D2 superior balcony on deck 8 first hump for Dec. 2015 sailing. It was $2,179.96 plus gratuities. We did receive $200 OBC. I started checking mid-december 2014 and was stupid to not book then. However when I was checking in January, I always try a booking with no info like over 55 or what state. As soon as I put in my state, the cost dropped $300. So now I know when checking prices, to try all variables.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

$920 p.p., taxes and fees included, for a D6 ocean view balcony. Prepaid gratuities, and $325 total obc. This is on the October 25, 2015 transatlantic on the Allure. My online travel agency has a group rate on this cruise. Could have done even better on the April 19 transatlantic, on this ship, but we were committed to Celebrity Silhouette leaving on the same day.

Total price $1,150 (for two combined) for a Central Park Balcony, 12 night Allure Transatlantic, April 19, 2015: this is with the $550 Quantum Maiden Voyage discount, credit added.

Wow...that' ridiculous (in a good way!) :D A great price for Allure, never mind about for 12 days.

Wow...that' ridiculous (in a good way!) :D A great price for Allure, never mind about for 12 days.

Thanks, it makes up for such a poor, Quantum Nov 2, voyage!!

I have dreamed about going on this ship (and with all the changes on Oasis) this may be among the last chances to really experience her (as a true RCCL vessel, vs. a NCL clone); before the Quantumization of her, like Oasis.