Back at Sea Again ~ Liberty of The Seas 4 Day Western Caribbean ~ Photo Review

mpoole3

Hi Allie, under your public profile it states the following: "allie3490 has not made any friends yet"... I wonder why.:p

I actually have plenty of great friends and family in my life. Not looking to make friends with anyone on a message board.

Edited by allie3490

Wow for such a young guy you sure do come off as spoiled and entitled.

You had a bad day because you had to wait a whole hour to board and your luggage didn't get there soon enough for you?? Seriously, get a grip.

Holy Moly! I work really hard on posting these reviews and I'm sorry, but this was MY review to post. Please don't post comments like this on other peoples reviews, because it makes us not want to take the time ever again. Kinda hurt my feelings, sure I'm in my 20's but I work hard and like to reward myself with cruises.

Great review. There are things that bothered YOU that maybe wouldn't necessarily bother OTHERS. Everyone has their tolerances and level of patience and understanding.

I completely agree, which is why you are researching a ship you need to read a lot of reviews. Everyones experience and expectations are different, so I hope my day 1 comments didn't upset you. They were simply my view of my vacation.

Holy Moly! I work really hard on posting these reviews and I'm sorry, but this was MY review to post. Please don't post comments like this on other peoples reviews, because it makes us not want to take the time ever again. Kinda hurt my feelings, sure I'm in my 20's but I work hard and like to reward myself with cruises.

Don't pay that any attention...just mean comments

I'm so sorry this wonderful review soured at the end. I can't understand what the negative/snarky posters hoped to gain. It's one thing to debate an issue but another to be personally insulting. Having never met you, forgive the familiarity. This is Michael's review, his opinion, his personal experiences. I can't even imagine the hard work that goes into posting such a review with the most beautiful pictures. Michael, I, for one, think you're an exceptional young man (gee that makes me sound old lol) and you have every right to be proud of your accomplishments.

Happy and smooth sails. Looking forward to your Enchantment review :)

You and your girlfriend look fabulous together!

I always enjoy your posts and please call it the way you see it. Being honest with your reviews adds credibility to your posts considering your past history with Royal.

Just wanted to tell you again how much I've enjoyed reading this review along with you throughout your cruise. The pictures have been breathtaking. I cannot wait until I cruise on Liberty! :D

I'm so sorry this wonderful review soured at the end. I can't understand what the negative/snarky posters hoped to gain. It's one thing to debate an issue but another to be personally insulting. Having never met you, forgive the familiarity. This is Michael's review, his opinion, his personal experiences. I can't even imagine the hard work that goes into posting such a review with the most beautiful pictures. Michael, I, for one, think you're an exceptional young man (gee that makes me sound old lol) and you have every right to be proud of your accomplishments.

Happy and smooth sails. Looking forward to your Enchantment review :)

You and your girlfriend look fabulous together!

^^^^^^

Ditto

mpoole3:

I enjoyed your review despite the negative comments others make. I am on the lookout for LOS reviews. Now that she's back in the U.S. I hope to read more about her. I look forward to Vintages and any wine pairing dinner. I hope they still Caymus Cab 2011. And if they don't I will be bringing my own bottle.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the detailed review. I felt like I was almost there. We are boarding LOS on 12/11. Haven't been on Royal for a long time. I'll admit I was having some concerns, due to do much "negativity" on these threads. But your review brought me back to reality. Every cruise is a new adventure, and it is what you make it. The will always be "bumps", but how you deal with them will determine your satisfaction. I have yet to be disappointed in ANY cruise.

I am looking forward to experiencing Liberty of the Seas. ....thanks in part to your review!

Thanks for the detailed review. I felt like I was almost there. We are boarding LOS on 12/11. Haven't been on Royal for a long time. I'll admit I was having some concerns, due to do much "negativity" on these threads. But your review brought me back to reality. Every cruise is a new adventure, and it is what you make it. The will always be "bumps", but how you deal with them will determine your satisfaction. I have yet to be disappointed in ANY cruise.

I am looking forward to experiencing Liberty of the Seas. ....thanks in part to your review!

I agree funinthesun! Despite all this negativity I look at the fact that I am on vacation! I have this attitude that while I am on a cruise I am not going to "sweat the small stuff. "

Wow for such a young guy you sure do come off as spoiled and entitled.

You had a bad day because you had to wait a whole hour to board and your luggage didn't get there soon enough for you?? Seriously, get a grip.

Wow really, these comments necessary.

Thanks for the review Michael

Thank you all for ALL the kind words! I read every post and it made me smile, these are the comments that make me want to keep posting my reviews.

Be on the look out for a good one next week... What should the title be? "Back ONCE again"

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my review, means a lot to me.

I know it was hard to resist, but that persons post was not even worth responding to. Almost all of us have really appreciated your thread.

I agree funinthesun! Despite all this negativity I look at the fact that I am on vacation! I have this attitude that while I am on a cruise I am not going to "sweat the small stuff. "

Think before you post. Just because someone posted things that didn't go as planned, doesn't mean it ruined their vacation. It's an observation, that's it.

I was on Liberty at Thanksgiving and our balcony cabin was across from a crew door that was constantly slamming and waking me up in the morning. Called guest services, they said they would look into it but never did.

I posted this in my review but I didn't let it ruin my vacation.

I know it was hard to resist, but that persons post was not even worth responding to. Almost all of us have really appreciated your thread.

You are 100% right. You'd think I should know better by now. I'm a newbie on this particular forum but I've been on many other forums for many years and some even before the days of forums. Some of you may remember the days of BBS boards and IRC chat rooms in the early 90s. But I could not resist. I so much appreciated M. Poole's review that I could not let it go. But now I will: Let it goOOO, Let it GoOOOOO ;-)

Once again, Thanks Mike. We are Going on LOS for Easter. My wife and I are enjoying all the info & pics.

Learning from your suitcase incident, I will probably pack one evenings worth of smart casual attires in my wife's suitcase, and one of hers, in my suitcase. Then if one of our suitcases makes it too late, I won't be stuck.

dp

Thanks for the review! We sail on Dec 11th and the H2O zone pic is going to make one 5 yr old very excited when he gets home from school.

I totally get the late luggage frustration. After a certain point the "what if it NEVER shows up" thoughts start and it makes things a bit tense. Been there. Glad it arrived!

I think everyone has had great cruises and some not so great. If they were that bad, we wouldn't keep cruising. We should be able to state our views and options without a backlash.

AGREED! My worst cruise is better than a day at the office. I moved on and just decided to book a cruise for tomorrow! Back at sea once again! :D

We took time to explore the ship, as Courtney was pretty excited to explore. I had to take her to the evening dance venue I'd been talking to highly about. I hope they don't remove these, like they did on the Navigator.

IMG_5237_zps3aa842f7.jpg

IMG_5238_zpsb5542e9c.jpg

Yes this is me practicing my dance moves for tonight!

IMG_5242_zps47238f68.jpg

I really hope they keep these tooo

Thank you all for ALL the kind words! I read every post and it made me smile, these are the comments that make me want to keep posting my reviews.

Be on the look out for a good one next week... What should the title be? "Back ONCE again"

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my review, means a lot to me.

You're close.

How about "Enchanted Once Again?"

Bill