Let the itinerary speculation begin!

trvlgirlmq

Further speculation on the 7/7/14 Civitavecchia schedule leads me to wonder about doing alternating Western and Eastern Med and then a combined 14 night. This would let people who can't take as much time off work or want to combine sea/land travel do a 7 night voyage. People who want to cover more on sea or are doing that one special trip could do the longer voyage. We shall see in 3 weeks ;)

Okay, you have my attention again. I am planning to do a land/sea vacation in 2016 and leaving from Rome or Venice works best :)

Do we know that the announcemnet on the 22nd will include itineraries? Hope so!

Okay, you have my attention again. I am planning to do a land/sea vacation in 2016 and leaving from Rome or Venice works best :)

Do we know that the announcemnet on the 22nd will include itineraries? Hope so!

I hope that they announce itineraries but nothing has been confirmed that I know about. If they do announce I hope we can begin booking the next Monday!

We are very interested in a possible 14 day. We have actually ruled out the Norwegian Spirit as our runner up. Both kids didn't like that there were only 2 sea days to break up all of the long port days. They both want to go to Istanbul but not at the expense of pool time! They were willing to give it up for more sea days so we will look at Royal if Vista doesn't meet our needs.

I know I'm anxiously awaiting the itineraries, along with several cruising friends. I know I will do the TA, and quite possibly 1 or 2 prior, depending if it does different cities.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of familiar faces and screen names that I haven't met on these cruises.

Debbie

Just been through my school holiday dates, this is what we know.

Vista

Tuesday 12/07/16 Rome 2 weeks

Tuesday 26/07/16 Rome 1 week

Tuesday 02/08/16 Rome 1 week

Tuesday 09/08/16 Rome 13 nights

Monday 22/08/16 Rome 8 nights

Tuesday 30/08/16 Rome

Port of Gibraltar

Sun 23 Oct 16, 08:00 Carnival Vista

Looking at this I will be on the 09/08/16 ship if your guess about the Rome being the departure port. Although Tuesday does seem to be a strange day of the week for a cruise departure, unless they are taking a lead from RCL and offering a choice, Rome or BCN anyone have a link to BCN cruise schedules?

Heather - I've been checking Barcelona but they don't have 2016 loaded yet.

http://www.portdebarcelona.cat/web/port-dels-negocis/cruceros1

I thought Tuesday was weird as well. It's all pure speculation on my part at this point though!

Our school holidays are earlier so we plan on the June 14 departure that "appears" to be a 14 night voyage.

Edited by trvlgirlmq

Well, the suspense is killing me!

I need late April and May dates so I hope some info leaks out soon :D

Nothing in April. I think she won't be ready until very late or early May.

Rome schedule is:

Wednesday May 11

Tuesday May 17

Tuesday May 31

Tuesday June 7

Tuesday June 14

Tuesday June 28

Tuesday July 5

I think Heather covers the rest of July and August in her post.

Edited by trvlgirlmq

I hope that they announce itineraries but nothing has been confirmed that I know about. If they do announce I hope we can begin booking the next Monday!

We are very interested in a possible 14 day. We have actually ruled out the Norwegian Spirit as our runner up. Both kids didn't like that there were only 2 sea days to break up all of the long port days. They both want to go to Istanbul but not at the expense of pool time! They were willing to give it up for more sea days so we will look at Royal if Vista doesn't meet our needs.

This is the question I posed to John and his response.

John I was wondering if you could tell us what kind of information for the Vista will be released at the press conferences in NY? Renderings, itineraries....? We will be sailing on the Breeze 1/17 so guess I will have to stay tuned onboard. Hope they have the new social media plan.

John Heald everything, all of the above and more so stay tuned Mary and I will for sure keep you informed live from the event and I will make sure the CD on the ship shares the information. cheers

Unlike · Reply · 1 · December 30, 2014 at 11:15am

Nothing in April. I think she won't be ready until very late or early May.

Rome schedule is:

Wednesday May 11

Tuesday May 17

Tuesday May 31

Tuesday June 7

Tuesday June 14

Tuesday June 28

Tuesday July 5

I think Heather covers the rest of July and August in her post.

Thanks for the dates! My grandson will be graduating on June 3, 2016 so I have to work around that.

I'm don't like the idea of cruising on one of the first few sailings and there is always the possibility of changes/cancellations with new ships. So I may have to look at September/October. Drats.....:(

This is the question I posed to John and his response.

John I was wondering if you could tell us what kind of information for the Vista will be released at the press conferences in NY? Renderings, itineraries....? We will be sailing on the Breeze 1/17 so guess I will have to stay tuned onboard. Hope they have the new social media plan.

John Heald everything, all of the above and more so stay tuned Mary and I will for sure keep you informed live from the event and I will make sure the CD on the ship shares the information. cheers

Unlike · Reply · 1 · December 30, 2014 at 11:15am

Great news!

Heather - I've been checking Barcelona but they don't have 2016 loaded yet.

http://www.portdebarcelona.cat/web/port-dels-negocis/cruceros1

I thought Tuesday was weird as well. It's all pure speculation on my part at this point though!

Our school holidays are earlier so we plan on the June 14 departure that "appears" to be a 14 night voyage.

Thanks for the link. The ships name appears so that's a positive.

I know I'm anxiously awaiting the itineraries, along with several cruising friends. I know I will do the TA, and quite possibly 1 or 2 prior, depending if it does different cities.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of familiar faces and screen names that I haven't met on these cruises.

Debbie

Well, Lex and I will be seeing you there, Deb - at least for the TA, and quite possibly the last Med run as well. Keen to see if they are structuring the TA to include a Caribbean stop or two on the tail end.

I am SOOOOO Very Excited and don't know if I will make it until the 22nd! We've sailed with CCL twice in the Med. and both were Amazing experiences so I absolutely cannot wait to see if we will get to cruise on the Vista...In the Mediterranean!!! :D

I am SOOOOO Very Excited and don't know if I will make it until the 22nd! We've sailed with CCL twice in the Med. and both were Amazing experiences so I absolutely cannot wait to see if we will get to cruise on the Vista...In the Mediterranean!!! :D

We are really excited too. I think it is pretty certain that she will sail the med as she is showing up in the Rome port schedule weekly starting in May.

We will be on the Breeze on the 22nd and hoping we can book while on board.

Well, Lex and I will be seeing you there, Deb - at least for the TA, and quite possibly the last Med run as well. Keen to see if they are structuring the TA to include a Caribbean stop or two on the tail end.

Looking forward to it...I'm pretty sure you will also see several more Aussies on board. It will definitely be a reunion cruise for many of us.