MS Eurodam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away December 28, 2014

aliaschief

Nice tooting, but I missed most of the goings-on!:eek: I am trying to sort my 3000+ photos from our last trip. DH wants me to put an album on Phanfare so he can see them, but I'm limited to 500 pix per album, so I'm having to seriously whittle down! I'll probably have to make it into 2 albums.

Sun has beat Ryndam.

Edited by Vict0riann

I think Ryndam plans on doing something when they get further out.

I'm really intrigued by the chatter I heard. time will tell.

watching as we have some CC members on Ryndam and some that I have had the pleasure to get to know :)

Nice tooting, but I missed most of the goings-on!:eek: I am trying to sort my 3000+ photos from our last trip. DH wants me to put an album on Phanfare so he can see them, but I'm limited to 500 pix per album, so I'm having to seriously whittle down! I'll probably have to make it into 2 albums.

Sun has beat Ryndam.

I was sorting my 6000+ pictures into folders by ports when I computer broke. Not sure when I last backed it up on an external drive so I don"t know how much I will have to do again!:eek:

I think Ryndam plans on doing something when they get further out.

I'm really intrigued by the chatter I heard. time will tell.

watching as we have some CC members on Ryndam and some that I have had the pleasure to get to know :)

What did you hear?

Oh yes, I have a boot on the hurt foot and am only using one crutch. Now my body is sore from walking with a hurt foot, but that is a different story. As soon as I check in Fort Lauderdale and change clothes, I will be in a deck chair near the swimming pool drinking fru-fru drinks :D

Will you post on this thread tomorrow and let us know how it has gone with your toe? I think that should be allowed, wouldn't it, Chief?

[quote name='Scrapnana']What did you hear?[/QUOTE]

Ryndam talked to the Sun and said she could turn around real fast and would be scooting by if that was ok (wrong words), but that's what it sounded like. Sun replied fine. Of course, if Ryndam is held up, might not happen. wish the Tampa cam was as good as the FLL cam

[quote name='65 Gator']Did Roy say where they would be?[/QUOTE]

yes, he posted earlier. near the Lido. He will just be a blip as they don't do waves on this cam. I was hoping to hear where the others were but I am pretty sure I can spot 0bnxshs & Missy's Mom.

Can't stay glued to two webcams, so I am sticking with Tampa with my fingers crossed.