MS Eurodam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away December 28, 2014

aliaschief

Good morning! Newbie here. Finally have a computer that will let me see the webcam :)

the more the merrier:D We were all newbies here once.

Warning - we do tend to have fun here now and then.:p

I will be watching as I pack the suitcases on the cot behind me. On a side note, maybe hefting these suitcases around with my bum foot is not one of the better ideas I've had. At least I did not drop one on my broken toe. Almost, but I missed it.

We are watching! Can't wait to see the NA sail out today because when she comes back in a week I'll be boarding. Wish there was a way to see my own sail-a-way.

If you "Request-a-Wave", I believe the whole sail away will be recorded, and you can purchase the video when you get home. We always let the photographers know where we will be standing, and they zoom in! :) I know it's after the fact, but a good memory.

I will be watching as I pack the suitcases on the cot behind me. On a side note, maybe hefting these suitcases around with my bum foot is not one of the better ideas I've had. At least I did not drop one on my broken toe. Almost, but I missed it.

Be careful Kathy. You've got enough pain - you don't need anymore:eek:

Could the doctor do anything to help?

I had to chuckle at the schedules since they vary so greatly and the NADM listed as down to the 35th minute. However, I checked on the Ryndam at Tampa and she is scheduled to depart at 1601. So Tampa can call it down to the minute...

On the Tampa webcam I can see two cruise ships. I can't figure out which they are, however, and I don't see Ryndam, so it must be further back and out of the picture.

I have yet to see Ryndam on the Tampa webcam today, just NCL Sun and Carnival Pride.

On the Tampa webcam I can see two cruise ships. I can't figure out which they are, however, and I don't see Ryndam, so it must be further back and out of the picture.

From the Marine Traffic Plot, it shows the ship facing the camera is the Carnival Pride. To the left of the video is the Norwegian Sun. The Ryndam is directly behind the Sun and is out of the picture.

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Thanks Chief for the reminder, hope you had a good rest in your recliner. Hi all you addicts and to the Princess, welcome.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Really good rest. Woke up this morning in the recliner at 3 AM!:eek: