How long after a cruise are your points updated?

Noni

How long after a cruise are your points updated? We cruised earlier this month and the points have not upgraded. Also, we rebooked while on board and this reservation is not showing up on the RC website either.

How long after a cruise are your points updated? We cruised earlier this month and the points have not upgraded. Also, we rebooked while on board and this reservation is not showing up on the RC website either.

I just returned from a cruise and when I checked my points I received a message it takes 14 days to update. Click the link "don't see your reservation" and a new booking should show up.

I haven't read your other replies yet, but for the last 3 cruises it took very close to 2 weeks. Back in 2006-2009 it frequently took months.

If you have your reservation number, you can add it to your list when logged into their website. Back when it took months, if you would call it, they could verify your history and points. haven't have to do that in awhile.

Edited by BillOh

Your cruise ended five days ago. Give it another week before even giving it another thought.

As for the new cruise, you sometimes have to populate your My Cruises page yourself. There is a choice to check there: "Don't see my reservation". Click on it and enter the information, and this will add the reservation to your My Cruises page.

:)

Hi,

I recently cruised aboard the Brilliance of the Seas (Jan. 8 - 12, 2015). My points for the cruise were added within seven days.

Chuck

We were on this cruise, too. Our points were recorded within seven days, also.

Bev

Another vote for 2 weeks.

This must be an area Royal has used technology to help us. They use to do this all by paper trail, I assume its now all on a computerized report and maybe automatic once the ship returns and transmits its data.

Another area they have used technology to help us is with the redemption of the RC Visa rewards. You use to have to cash those in 3 months before you cruise. You had to request the certificates, get them in the mail and send them to Royal. Royal then entered them in not in the order received, but by order of when you were sailing, so sometimes you had to verify the OBC was there as late as the week of your cruise.

After 2 weeks last November/December i was still missing 7 points from my last November cruise and sent an email asking to add the points. The result was after one day I got the correct 7 points and 2 days later got 15 points subtracted. Why? there was no explanation. Luckily I had screen shots from all my cruise history , but despite the proof, nothing happened for the next 7 weeks. 100.000 emails and telephone calls later, and strong support from RCCL Almere and Frankfurt, Miami today gave me 14 points of my previous 15 back. End of message, I am exhausted, no advice please to inquire for the last missing point.