ipod chargers on oasis

jillmom2

I heard that the iPod chargers on Oasis and allure were outdated and u needed to bring an adapter in order to charge newer iPods or iPhones...is this still the case since oasis has been through drydock changes?...or have they been replaced..my kids will want to charge iPods I am sure and want to bring what they need

We were on the Oasis last week in a Superior Oceanview Balcony. There were no iPod or iPad chargers. I have both devices and used my own chargers for each. The iPad uses the older charger connection and my iPhone 5 uses the newer lighting charger.

We were on the Oasis last week in a Superior Oceanview Balcony. There were no iPod or iPad chargers. I have both devices and used my own chargers for each. The iPad uses the older charger connection and my iPhone 5 uses the newer lighting charger.

The alarm clock unit on the desk has a built in dock for older Ipod/Iphone bases. Same connector as older iPad's but they won't physically fit in the dock. A case of something specced in 2007 or 2008 when the ship was under construction but not longer used on the latest generations.

The alarm clock unit on the desk has a built in dock for older Ipod/Iphone bases. Same connector as older iPad's but they won't physically fit in the dock. A case of something specced in 2007 or 2008 when the ship was under construction but not longer used on the latest generations.

I have seen that on Allure, not on Oasis. It work well either with the generation of Ipod that I had at the time. I ended up using the charger I brought from home.

Edited by A&L_Ont

there was no clock of any sort in our stateroom (10600).

Was on the Oasis for the NYE sailing, no iPod docking system in the room stayed in a Superior Ocean View Balcony Room (14250). There wasn't an alarm clock either besides the clock on the phone. Make sure you bring your chargers from home.

I heard that the iPod chargers on Oasis and allure were outdated and u needed to bring an adapter in order to charge newer iPods or iPhones...is this still the case since oasis has been through drydock changes?...or have they been replaced..my kids will want to charge iPods I am sure and want to bring what they need

Oasis does not have docking chargers at all. We took our chargers with us. The Allure docking chargers for iphones 5 or older. Hope this helps.