Favorite Celebrity Entertainers

67Miner

Pearl Kaufman-Ladder Guy-Mr. Noseworthy and Brooks are some of my favorites but the very best (and most missed these days) has to be Helen Jayne. She has left the ships recently. The first time we heard her my immediate reaction at the first note was "Uh-oh, we are too close to the front. We can't leave now". But by the third note I was hooked. She can belt out sound ten times bigger than you would expect when this tiny little thing bursts on the stage. Then she can lull you with the sweetest singing ever. And what a personality! She would also do a cabaret show that was standing room only. Well, she is our all-time favorite.

I am a little (ok a lot) biased that my favorite Celebrity entertainer is Jordan Peterson, solo pianist and vocalist, on the Summit and Millennium. Although he is our son, we feel like he is very popular on the Celebrity ships he has been on.

Would love to see him! Can you tell us how long he will be on the Millennium? Sure hope he's still there when we sail in April.

Appreciate everyone's comments on this topic. We just got off the Infinity and unfortunately, none of the mentioned performers was on board. The production cast was outstanding, however. I remain a fan of several performers I've seen on other lines and follow their careers and look forward to finding some on Celebrity to follow as well.

Would love to see him! Can you tell us how long he will be on the Millennium? Sure hope he's still there when we sail in April.

Jordan is on the Millennium until May 12th, so hopefully you will get to see him! Hope you will enjoy him as much as we do.... :)

Any of the art auctioneers. What a show and act they put on about how great and valuable the prints are that they trying to sell and then convincing everyone that they are getting a fantastic bargain. The only thing missing is the the bottle of snake oil at the end that will make you feel good and cure all of your ills :D

happy cruisng 🌊🚢🌞🌞

Jordan is on the Millennium until May 12th, so hopefully you will get to see him! Hope you will enjoy him as much as we do.... :)

I am also a huge fan of Jordan and we enjoyed him so much on our B2B on the Century a year ago.

Do you know where Jordan is going after the Millennium?

We are on the Infinity in September 2015 and it would be such great news to hear that he would be on board. (well, one can hope). :)

The female Impressionist Karen Grainger is one of my favourites. She's been doing an exclusive contract on Crystal for the past couple of years, but I hear she will be back on Celebrity ships soon. Hope she is on my upcoming cruises :rolleyes:

I am also a huge fan of Jordan and we enjoyed him so much on our B2B on the Century a year ago.

Do you know where Jordan is going after the Millennium?

We are on the Infinity in September 2015 and it would be such great news to hear that he would be on board. (well, one can hope). :)

His plans are kind of up in the air right now. He plans on doing some vacationing of his own after his contract on the Millennium. That is about all of the information I have from him right now, but things can definitely change!!

His plans are kind of up in the air right now. He plans on doing some vacationing of his own after his contract on the Millennium. That is about all of the information I have from him right now, but things can definitely change!!

Thanks so much for your very kind reply.

I'd like to put in a request to have him on the September 4th Infinity cruise from San Francisco to San Francisco return, if the opportunity comes up. I know he would have some great fans on that cruise! :D:D:D

Thanks so much for your very kind reply.

I'd like to put in a request to have him on the September 4th Infinity cruise from San Francisco to San Francisco return, if the opportunity comes up. I know he would have some great fans on that cruise! :D:D:D

And I would second that request, being on the same cruise! :cool:

Hi Everyone,

Some of our Celebrity favorites are Perry Grant, Lindsay Hamilton, and Mark Preston. Lately, I feel that some of Celebrity's guest performers are not of the same calibre, than in past years. I suspect they are booking cheaper acts, which is disappointing, as we've always enjoyed the entertainment.

Another fan of Jordan Peterson:) I always enjoy listening to him and

hopefully one day will be able to do that again.:)

I have also seen Karen Grainger and she is terrific!:D...if she has been

with Crystal for the past couple of years? She was with Celebrity

before then......I can't remember when I saw her:eek:.....but I am almost

positive it was on SUMMIT.....she is really good!!!!