The Caribbean Princess...All to myself (Pictures)

schlot

Thanks for the photos. It shows how peaceful the ship is in those early morning hours. Your right there is a calm and quiet that early on the ship. Passengers just add to it! :rolleyes:

My husband also gets up early because he normally is awake @ 4am because he works nights. It is difficult for him to sleep at night. I think on our next cruise I will tell him its his responsibility to get the early morning pictures!:D

I'm glad I could help you put him to "work" :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing your lovely pictures.

I am going on my very first cruise on the 9th May on this ship.

I was torn between a P & O cruise or a Princess cruise I believe I have made the right choice.

Roll on the 9th May I have been warned I may become a cruise junkie.

• 11 months later...
I do the exact same thing, but dh doesn't like it when I go. He's afraid something will happen to me.

He is right to be somewhat concerned. Just do a Google search. Though rare, sexual assault and even murder occur late at night or early AM on cruise ships and often it is by a member of the crew against a passenger.

Yes, it is terrible, but it is the ways things are. Like the saying goes, "Nothing good (anymore) happens after midnight" at least at my age.

Thank you for your pictures. They are fantastic. I am an early riser, 5:30-6:00, and love the ship that time of morning. It is so peaceful.

I love being up that early, too! I was very disappointed not to be able to get a cup of coffee until after 6:00 AM on the Island, though!