Anyone having trouble with Princess website??

P.A.

Hate to say this, but I haven't had any problems getting into the Princess Web Site at all. Now the Cruise Critic site is a different matter, but the Princess site has been working fine for me, even over the weekend. Good luck.

I am not impressed at all with the Princess website. We all registered online there after booking. It seemed our information was swallowed up and fed to the online agents. Well, it wasn't. We all called the 800 line and registered our passports, etc. and now all four of us got a mailing to provide information again. I have sailed RCI 8 times and never seen anything like this. I'm keeping an open mind but with 32 days left till boarding I am holding my breath! I have three newbies that I enticed into cruising with me. I am so totally confused and I just hope all goes well at boarding time.

Susan

We all called the 800 line and registered our passports, etc. and now all four of us got a mailing to provide information again. I have sailed RCI 8 times and never seen anything like this. I'm keeping an open mind but with 32 days left till boarding I am holding my breath! I have three newbies that I enticed into cruising with me. I am so totally confused and I just hope all goes well at boarding time.

Susan

In your pre-cruise docs, everyone gets the form to fill out and send in. If you have already done it online or via phone, you don't need to.

I really hope your onboard experience with Princess is better then your online experience :)

We all called the 800 line and registered our passports, etc. and now all four of us got a mailing to provide information again. I have sailed RCI 8 times and never seen anything like this. I'm keeping an open mind but with 32 days left till boarding I am holding my breath! I have three newbies that I enticed into cruising with me. I am so totally confused and I just hope all goes well at boarding time.

Susan

Susan, if you got that mailing to provide information along with your pre-cruise information or tickets, keep in mind that EVERYONE gets this information forms. It is Princess' way of ensuring everyone gets the information requirement.

What I suggest is your fill out the passport information pages and have them with you at boarding, even if you have provided the information via phone or online. 9 times out of 10 you will not need these forms, but if the computers glitch as computers are wont to then it will save you time in line. Since they have initiated the web based system we have had to provide information at boarding once. One must actually show passports at boarding for every cruise.

Hate to say this, but I haven't had any problems getting into the Princess Web Site at all. Now the Cruise Critic site is a different matter, but the Princess site has been working fine for me, even over the weekend. Good luck.

I was thinking the same thing. Have much more trouble here than Princess.

Archived