LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

Thank you so much for taking time out of your cruise to keep us all entertained AND informed. Everyday I looked forward to logging on and seeing your review. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. It was really sweet of you to find the answers to everyone's questions. I hope you have a safe trip home and I only wish you could take some of the warm weather with you. Again, a BIG thank you.

I'm sitting here watching everyone walk around the ship on the PC webcam, but no one has chimed in from onboard yet :(

I too am having withdrawal already!

Safe travels home!

Cheryl

Are you looking at the normal PC webcam or the T1 construction cam? I can't get the T1 webcam to load.

Robyn- Thank you soooo much for taking us all along this week! Taking time to do a live thread is so thoughtful & we all do appreciate it! This week in particular has been wonderful, considering half of North America has been snow covered. This thread has kept us all warm just thinking of what we all have to look forward to on our next cruise. I hope your travel home is safe & uneventful!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your cruise to keep us all entertained AND informed. Everyday I looked forward to logging on and seeing your review. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. It was really sweet of you to find the answers to everyone's questions. I hope you have a safe trip home and I only wish you could take some of the warm weather with you. Again, a BIG thank you.

You're welcome! I'm so thrilled that so many of you enjoyed cruising virtually with me last week. Trust me, I know about cold. I am headed to snow pergatory in a few hours!

Thanks for the great comments [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robyn, this has been such a great live thread...I have been reading along each day, pretending I was there with you, instead of here in frozen, snowy Ontario! Quick question ... I know you love the Freedom, and can tell by your past cruises that you love the Adventure as well. DH and I are planning a December cruise, and I'm thinking Adventure for some new ports (never been Southern). If you had to choose between Freedom or Adventure...which is your preference? With flight costs to San Juan, I'm thinking we might need to do a B2B ;) That might tip the scalesfor me right there...lol. Any challenges flying into/out of SJ? Anything we should be aware of? I can tell from your review that we have similar cruising styles, so I would appreciate your thoughts!

Thank you so much for the week of fun you allowed us to have Robyn! I have an idea though. You should go to one of those "fundme" websites and set up a "My Next Live Review" account. If everyone that enjoyed your review just gave a few dollars you would be well on your way to your next trip. I'd give!!! :)

Are you looking at the normal PC webcam or the T1 construction cam? I can't get the T1 webcam to load.

I've just watched the PC Webcam today.

I did notice they sailed out in opposite order today. Freedom, then Carnival and lastly Disney. Usually it's the opposite.

Cheryl

Great review. Thanks.:)

You are going to hate the part of the flight when the pilot comes on and announces what the temperature I'll be when you land. Hopefully you didn't wear your shorts on the plane.

Especially with cold advisory tonight. Going to feel like -38C, in SW Ontario. Ouch, hope it isn't that cold when we return from our cruise.

Thanks for the great review, and a safe trip home.

Andrew

Robyn, this has been such a great live thread...I have been reading along each day, pretending I was there with you, instead of here in frozen, snowy Ontario! Quick question ... I know you love the Freedom, and can tell by your past cruises that you love the Adventure as well. DH and I are planning a December cruise, and I'm thinking Adventure for some new ports (never been Southern). If you had to choose between Freedom or Adventure...which is your preference? With flight costs to San Juan, I'm thinking we might need to do a B2B ;) That might tip the scalesfor me right there...lol. Any challenges flying into/out of SJ? Anything we should be aware of? I can tell from your review that we have similar cruising styles, so I would appreciate your thoughts!

Hmmmmm.... that's a tough one. Both are fantastic ships. However you asked if I HAD to choose.....so, I would choose the Adventure. As you can see by my signature, we have sailed the AOS about a dozen times! We absolutely love the southern itinerary. The other reason we choose to sail out of Sam Juan is because we are guaranteed hot weather the second we step off the plane. The day we arrived in Orlando this time, we were met by a lovely cold front that hung around for the 3 days we were here pre-cruise. If I am leaving winter, I want warmth!

Whichever you choose, you will have the best time, you can't go wrong either way [emoji3]

Robin thanks for a wonderful review! The FOS Western was my first Royal Caribbean cruise and I became hooked on RCI. Your review brought back memories for me. Thanks for taking the time to take us snowbound cruisers with you.

You're very welcome! Glad you could escape the cold with me [emoji4]

Especially with cold advisory tonight. Going to feel like -38C, in SW Ontario. Ouch, hope it isn't that cold when we return from our cruise.

Thanks for the great review, and a safe trip home.

Andrew

Uuuuuuugh!!!!!! I'm already bundled up in my long pants and hoodie [emoji25]

Thank you so much for the week of fun you allowed us to have Robyn! I have an idea though. You should go to one of those "fundme" websites and set up a "My Next Live Review" account. If everyone that enjoyed your review just gave a few dollars you would be well on your way to your next trip. I'd give!!! :)

Well there's a thought! Just kidding. I actually surprised myself with just how much I enjoyed reporting Live. I honestly didn't know how often I'd post, or even IF I'd post..... Once I started I just couldn't stop! [emoji15] without trying to sound corny, I really felt it was my turn to give back to a community that has been such an amazing resource for me since 2004.

I'll probably do another Live at some point, but it will always be my pleasure.

Thank you Robyn for answering my question this week. It has been a thrill everyday to sit and watch this review through you. Thanks again.

You're welcome! So glad you enjoyed it [emoji2]