LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

Thank you Robyn I really enjoyed "my cruise" the commitment to all the things you did for us landlocked folks was outstanding!

The appreciation can be seen in this being such a massive thread-over 120,000 views and 1000plus opinions requests and comments.

Thanks again!

Wow!!! I can't see the # of views on tapatalk, that just blew me away!!! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I echo the sentiments of my fellow cc readers...great job on this review. Thank you for taking the time out of your vacation to do this for us! We were on Freedom in 2013 and it brought back wonderful memories. Adventure is up next for us in May. These two ships have been our favorites! Btw, that pic of the key lime pie made my mouth water....oh to have a slice of that right now! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

I may have already said thanks somewhere in here but I am not going to go back and check. :p You deserve double thanks anyway.

Thanks for making the past week fun. :)

Thanks for the double thanks! Your reviews rock! [emoji106]

Robyn .. thanks for the great LIVE .. only 308 days to go for us .. I am already putting together a plan to defeat the chair hogs as we will have 8 people in our party

Haha! Let me know how that works out for you [emoji4] good luck, they are a feisty bunch!

Haha! Let me know how that works out for you [emoji4] good luck, they are a feisty bunch!

I am an early riser .. take 100's of sunrise pictures every cruise .. son, son-in-law, and I will claim chairs early if we must

Robyn, thanks for taking us along on your journey. I now feel sad, knowing that your cruise is over.

But not too sad. Nine weeks from today, we will be on the Freedom.

I'm not too worried about the chair hogs. BillOH is on our cruise. You know him, the defender of the freed-up chairs.

I'll put this Live from review right up there with the ones that the Legends that are Radio and Trainman 2 do. :)

Thank you Robyn. It has to be a lot of work and I appreciate it very much. :)

49 days can't pass quick enough! 7 more Sunday I'll be on board!

I'll put this Live from review right up there with the ones that the Legends that are Radio and Trainman 2 do. :)

DITTO!!!!! :D :) :cool:

Ok, wow! I'm honored to be considered among the Legends..... I may be blushing just a bit too. Thanks so much! [emoji4]

You did a fabulous job with your LIVE thread! It's one of the best I've read since I joined CC. DH and I board in just seven days and looking at all the pictures has brought back great memories of our past two times on FOS. I can't wait!

Thanks for doing this -- it must take a lot of time, and I appreciate it. :)

You did a fabulous job with your LIVE thread! It's one of the best I've read since I joined CC. DH and I board in just seven days and looking at all the pictures has brought back great memories of our past two times on FOS. I can't wait!

Thanks for doing this -- it must take a lot of time, and I appreciate it. :)

Thanks a million, I had a blast doing it [emoji3]

Two weeks from today for me!!!!! :D

Lucky you!

My next cruise isn't until November when I will b2b on the Indy, so I will have to live vicariously through everyone else in the meantime...

The 2 weeks will fly by, enjoy this time of anticipation! [emoji106]

THANKS Robyn for this past week!! :D I have not chimed in until now... :o But have checked in a couple times daily!! :rolleyes: Want to say thanks again for doing a wonderful job keeping all of us updated with text and images on your fabulous cruise!!! Have a safe flight home!!