A (Mostly) Qomplaint-Free QUANTUM REVIEW (Feb. 20 - Mar. 1, 2015)

Villain, great review - just stumbled upon it and am now going to look up your "old" Oasis review. I hope you will consider doing one on your September sailing. Are you doing a suite on it? Seems like you mentioned doing one before and with the new suite perks coming, I would love your perspective.

Sailor jack - if you are still here - get back onboard a ship and do another review!!!

Update - Today is April 7th and I still haven't received my voucher yet.

Yorkvillian, wanna do Harmony? Lisa and I have booked it for November 12, 2016. Just throwing it out there, a possible great use for a voucher. :D

Edited by A&L_Ont

Villain, great review - just stumbled upon it and am now going to look up your "old" Oasis review. I hope you will consider doing one on your September sailing. Are you doing a suite on it? Seems like you mentioned doing one before and with the new suite perks coming, I would love your perspective.

Sailor jack - if you are still here - get back onboard a ship and do another review!!!

Thanks. Hopefully I'll do another review (unless I get lazy). As of right now we have an oceanview balcony for September but I always check for price drops so hopefully we can upgrade. And I'm craving that salted caramel pudding at Coastal Kitchen so I may just have to bite the bullet and pay for the upgrade regardless.

Yorkvillian, wanna do Harmony? Lisa and I have booked it for November 12, 2016. Just throwing it out there, a possible great use for a voucher. :D

Oh man I would love to but it's looking like we will have to wait until 2017 to go on the Harmony. Plus we will be on the Anthem a few weeks before that.

Prediction - Harmony will end up being my favorite ship.

Thanks. Hopefully I'll do another review (unless I get lazy). As of right now we have an oceanview balcony for September but I always check for price drops so hopefully we can upgrade. And I'm craving that salted caramel pudding at Coastal Kitchen so I may just have to bite the bullet and pay for the upgrade regardless.

Salted caramel pudding? Oh MY!!!!!

Oh man I would love to but it's looking like we will have to wait until 2017 to go on the Harmony. Plus we will be on the Anthem a few weeks before that.

Prediction - Harmony will end up being my favorite ship.

Not a tough position to be in. ;) We are also on Harmony in March 2017, with our DS for a B2B. You never know, maybe see you both there.

She does look like a wonderful ship though, and I think she might be our favourite of the big girls. We might be trading up for a younger and larger version. :D

Not a tough position to be in. ;) We are also on Harmony in March 2017, with our DS for a B2B. You never know, maybe see you both there.

She does look like a wonderful ship though, and I think she might be our favourite of the big girls. We might be trading up for a younger and larger version. :D

March 2017 could work. I'll let you know.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We *just* booked an Anthem cruise today, and I wanted to start getting a feel for the ship. We hadn't considered the Quantum class for whatever reason, so I had little to no knowledge.

How lucky I was to read your review first! Thank you for making my initial impression of the ship so terrific.

As always love your writing style - funny but informative and above all fair!

We *just* booked an Anthem cruise today, and I wanted to start getting a feel for the ship. We hadn't considered the Quantum class for whatever reason, so I had little to no knowledge.

How lucky I was to read your review first! Thank you for making my initial impression of the ship so terrific.

As always love your writing style - funny but informative and above all fair!

Thanks! Enjoy the Anthem. I'm looking forward to going back on a Quantum class ship.

• 7 months later...

This is a beautiful ship and would go on it again. We went in 2015 in Feb. BUT

will never ever leave out of NJ in Feb ever again. If you all remember we had tons of snow that winter. It took 2 days to be warm enough to go on deck. Plus coming back it was awful weather as well. We didn't even think we could fly out that day due to weather.

I am from Ohio and in Feb. we want to get to warm weather right away. For us it wasn't worth going to N.J. We aren't ones to be on a ship in the summer. Too hot.

Just something to think about leaving in the winter out of N.J.