Harmony of the Seas C&A booking opening tomorrow ?

An email was sent out which said Harmony of the Seas would open up for C&A members on 17th March, but no time was on it so I just called C&A UK.

Conversation went a little like this -

When does booking open tomorrow for Harmony of the Seas reservations for C&A members in the UK ... Booking opens at 8am UK time.

Oh so that is 3am Miami ?...yes.

Is the Harmony Transatlantic among the sailings able to book tomorrow....don't know.

Are the Caribbean sailings included tomorrow....don't know.

Do you have the date of the Maiden/Inaugural Voyage...no, but it sails from Barcelona.

Do you have the date of the Transatlantic....no.

Do you have deck plans...no.

Sigh...has anyone on CC got any confirmed details on booking Harmony ?

No

Geez thanks Dave...sigh...don't you just love marketing :rolleyes:

Why send out an email saying guests can book but the staff don't actually have the details of what guests can book.

The guy I spoke with went through all his emails etc, reading them out loud to me as he looked through them and then sent me details about BOGO50...which has nothing to do with the questions I asked about Harmony.

Oh wait...I bet a big secret email will be sent out to the staff later tonight..."Top Secret, not to be opened until 7.59am (UK time) on 17th March, be ready to take bookings at 8am "

Och well nevermind we will get booked in the end...but darn it my chocolate supply is getting low.

I have tried to get their attention on other threads that they have started or posted on but no luck

My guess is they don't know (or cannot reveal) the answers to Liz's questions.

Edited by clarea

Liz, my guess is that it will only be the European itineraries out of Barcelona that open up and that we will have to wait until April 2 to be able to book the winter Caribbean. Hopefully those will open up a couple days early for C&A members as well.

Will see if the LA on board the Enchantment knows anything more later today.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Liz, my guess is that it will only be the European itineraries out of Barcelona that open up and that we will have to wait until April 2 to be able to book the winter Caribbean. Hopefully those will open up a couple days early for C&A members as well.

Will see if the LA on board the Enchantment knows anything more later today.

Hi Ken, on the RCCL UK deployment schedule it only has one date for Harmony opening up -

http://www.cruisingpoweruk.co.uk/docs/Royal-OSN-2016-Schedule.pdf

and so that is why I called them today to see what I could find out.

Good luck with Enchantment LA today, hopefully you can find out something :D

Does it matter what level of C&A you are to qualify for booking 2 days earlier?

Also did anybody who booked a Caribbean cruise in the first couple of days of release last week notice if the prices have increase since then? Basically I'm trying to find out if booking in the early C&A period is cheaper than say a few weeks later?

Thanks! :)

Also did anybody who booked a Caribbean cruise in the first couple of days of release last week notice if the prices have increase since then? Basically I'm trying to find out if booking in the early C&A period is cheaper than say a few weeks later?

Deleted, noticed you were not booking US rules.

Edited by clarea

There are cruise price comparison websites that we can not mention here, but can be found with a google search.

Pricing depends on ship and sailing. Pricing has mainly held this year with no movement up or down so far.

A new ship can go up substantially after the early booking period.

Many sailings last year had fairly large price drops about 4 to 6 weeks following release.

Edited by MADflyer

Not that my information is any better than anyone else's information, but the RCI agent with whom I spoke said that he thought we would book anytime after midnight Miami time Tuesday (tonight). So I'll try that, and if put off until 3am, then I'll just get up early for my business trip tomorrow!

An email was sent out which said Harmony of the Seas would open up for C&A members on 17th March, but no time was on it so I just called C&A UK.

Conversation went a little like this -

When does booking open tomorrow for Harmony of the Seas reservations for C&A members in the UK ... Booking opens at 8am UK time.

Oh so that is 3am Miami ?...yes.

Is the Harmony Transatlantic among the sailings able to book tomorrow....don't know.

Are the Caribbean sailings included tomorrow....don't know.

Do you have the date of the Maiden/Inaugural Voyage...no, but it sails from Barcelona.

Do you have the date of the Transatlantic....no.

Do you have deck plans...no.

Sigh...has anyone on CC got any confirmed details on booking Harmony ?

I haven't had an email yet?I'm going down to my ta in the morning about 11am and try and book for Harmony.

From the US side, I'll give you an example. I've booked Oasis cruise for March 26, '16 for 3 cabins (family vacation), before this new promo, the 3rd & 4th were $649 per for a Central Park (C1) cabin. This latest with the 3rd & 4th at half-price, the starting point is $1,299 per. No sale at all in my case. Did better when I originally booked as there was a state of New Jersey discount which was better that the original promo.

Since announcing the new promo the rates in my case for the 1st & 2nd have increased by $30 per. Also, no C1 categories are available.

I haven't had an email yet?I'm going down to my ta in the morning about 11am and try and book for Harmony.

I didn't get email about booking opening either...I told C&A today..."don't worry about the emails as I get all the info on cruise critic LOL".

Welcome to the new Royal Caribbean, they know we don't matter and will just gladly give them money. Now they want to make sure we know it too. Getting really tired of their attitude lately, no respect at all.

They also seem to forget, or at least fail to comprehend, that they're a cruise line -- not a defense contractor. Safeguarding the location of Boleros on Quantum of the Seas isn't a matter of national security...

I hope they will not repeat their Q Class errors with the opening of booking for Harmony. RCI, if you're reading this, your customers deserve access to a complete deck plan before forking over hard earned money on a cruise deposit...

Liz, I just hope the Harmony of the Seas TA opens tomorrow:confused:

Carol:)

Hi Carol

Deck plans & itineraries will not be available until booking opens.

Booking opens at 8AM in the UK...so that is 3AM EST

RCCL/C&A US will start sending out emails with Harmony announcement...at 9AM EST...so that is 6 hours after booking opens in the UK.

Guests will be able to view all the information on the RCCL website.

Exclusive early booking for C&A members.

Didn't we have all this ...garbage, when Quantum opened. Did they not learn anything at all from that.

Liz,

Check out these deck plans, not sure whether they are correct:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Harmony-of-the-Seas

Changes I´ve seen (referring to the Oasis):

Deck 15: Mini Bites (former Wipe Out Café)

Deck 11/12: Wonderland (former Concierge Lounge/Diamond Club)

Deck 6: Sabor and Sabor Bar on Boardwalk, Video Arcade moves to the other side (in one of the shops), Starbucks on Boardwalk (former Video Arcade), blank spot where the Scoop & Scones is now located

Deck 5: Pub on Royal Promenade is now called Boot & Bonnet Pub. Bionic Bar replaces Champagne Bar. Between the staircase and the Rising Tide Bar is now Port Shopping. Café Promenade area a white spot not marked

Deck 4: Izumi on port side (of The Grande, Deck 5 is Chic, Deck 3 American Icon Grille). On starboard side (where the now closed Diamond Club is located) there are new cabins; Comedy Live replaces Blaze and former Comedy Live is now Diamond Club.

steamboats