Live, Freedom 3-15-2015

Because of the dry dock I keep asking myself is that different from before? But we've also been on all three Freedom ships and there is some variation so I don't always know if I'm remembering Freedom from before or one of her sisters. Anyway, here's the decor in the Italian restaurant which I believe is new.

7347a066ab6010cfa832413447b98dc1.jpg

73067b94c98b3aa42725d10a0245843c.jpg

I'm not sure what kind of cabin you are in, but if you can see the furniture on the balconies of the suites can you see if there are cushions?

Thanks..

We are in a D1 balcony, but if I run into anyone I'll ask.

We are sailing March 29. Thanks so much for posts! Love the pictures!!!

We were on Oasis in November and while in line to exit the ship we talked to a couple who said the best place for breakfast was Johnny Rockets. It was complimentary. We never tried it. She said it was not crowded since no one knew about it.

Do you know where to find a list of the breakfast/lunch/dinner options? I don't remember but is it listed on the daily papers?

Thanks, Lee

We are sailing March 29. Thanks so much for posts! Love the pictures!!!

We were on Oasis in November and while in line to exit the ship we talked to a couple who said the best place for breakfast was Johnny Rockets. It was complimentary. We never tried it. She said it was not crowded since no one knew about it.

Do you know where to find a list of the breakfast/lunch/dinner options? I don't remember but is it listed on the daily papers?

Thanks, Lee

On oasis you can eat at JR for breakfast. Not so on Freedom. Here's an example of the Freedom compass which has the info you would be looking for. Oasis will have something similar.

5f223d1813e14afb66c073b0635fdf8d.jpgf9ea14ebb49532eb22bae930f9a4569f.jpg

On oasis you can eat at JR for breakfast. Not so on Freedom. Here's an example of the Freedom compass which has the info you would be looking for. Oasis will have something similar.

Thanks so much! It was great seeing the whole compass! Lee

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. It's been a lot of work drinking in every bar but sacrifices have to be made. Thanks also to the mods for correcting the thread title and saving me from my clumsy typing.

So, here's another bar menu, the generic one, with prices, that they are using in Olive and Twist and Studio B, and maybe elsewhere.

f3c0a97a53f62290aece48aa78a2823f.jpg

0512c447e27557a65b8a96442a076938.jpg

Thanks so much for this thread. Sailing Freedom in June and this string of live Freedom threads is keeping me from going crazy with anticipation. Subscribed!

Thanks! That's part of the reason I'm doing this. Those live threads since dry dock have been great. Don't want to break the string. I'm trying to put things in that weren't mentioned before if I see them.

Thanks for the compass. Would really appreciate if you could post one for each day as you get them. I'll be on the western itinerary in a few weeks and would love to see them.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. It's been a lot of work drinking in every bar but sacrifices have to be made. Thanks also to the mods for correcting the thread title and saving me from my clumsy typing.

So, here's another bar menu, the generic one, with prices, that they are using in Olive and Twist and Studio B, and maybe elsewhere.

f3c0a97a53f62290aece48aa78a2823f.jpg

0512c447e27557a65b8a96442a076938.jpg

Thanks for all the sacrifices... I'm envious. Keep up the good work! Someone has to take one for the team.

Thanks, you are already doing a much better job than I did last week!!! I had no idea how to take and post pictures!!!!

The R bar has the greatest waiters! Sanjay, Heidi, and Carlos! Look at your wine prices and note the discrepancies from bar to bar. Spy Valley Pinot is 11 in some, 12 in others. It's $12 in the dining room and very good. Same with Danzante Pinot Grigio!

Have a wonderful cruise!!!!

Cheryl