Website change

Potstech

Anyone know why you can no longer save a cruise or look at past cruise information on the Princess website. I wrote and asked them but so far no answer. Or am I missing something? And yes I am logged in because I can look at information on my current reservation.

Just checked. I'm able to view saved cruises,etc.

Me too...I can view everything on My Princess including past cruises & was able to save an additional cruise.

Usually it's the computer gremlins that create problems however being St. Patrick's Day maybe computer leprechauns have affected the OPs access to those things? ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer

Anyone know why you can no longer save a cruise or look at past cruise information on the Princess website. I wrote and asked them but so far no answer. Or am I missing something? And yes I am logged in because I can look at information on my current reservation.

Just checked the site. I am able to save cruises and also able to view my past cruise info. It's easily accessible from the cruise personalizer.

If you are having issues with the web site it would be faster and easier to call Princess and select the option for assistance with the web site. Writing to them may well never get you the info you want.

I have been wondering why no one commented on the new "front page". I HATE IT!!

Saved cruises are in the personalizer, but can't see cruises the I have previously checked out.

Maybe it is a trial and not everyone sees this new version?

Princess: are you listening? HATE IT!!

What browser and OS are you using? Like many other websites, they have made changes that don't work with older systems.

What browser and OS are you using? Like many other websites, they have made changes that don't work with older systems.

Firefox w/Win7 (all up to date).

Sometimes when it is changing pages, the old one appears for a second, so I know it is still there:rolleyes:

You may have something there...I just checked Explorer and the "old" front page is there.

Edited by JF - retired RRT

Sometimes when it is changing pages, the old one appears for a second, so I know it is still there:rolleyes:

You may have something there...I just checked Explorer and the "old" front page is there.

Odd... I get the same Princess home page with both Firefox and IE.

Using same setup. On computer plus Safari on iPad and iPhone.

I have been wondering why no one commented on the new "front page". I HATE IT!!

I don't care for it, either. I don't know why companies like to fix things that aren't broken. I wish Princess would put that effort into "fixing" Anytime Dining.

The new site is prettier than the old one, but it must be more content rich as it is slower to load and click through than the old one, and I have a decent computer and fast internet. It also has hidden the # of pax sailing when pricing a cruise; the old site had it in plain view. I price out a lot of cruises, so I find the new site annoying. Still better than HALs, though, which is not saying much :(.

Edited by Ryndam2002
spelling

The search cruises function is now different on IE and Firefox, at least on my computer.

The Firefox version is the old one which makes it simple to locate cruises you are interested in.

The IE version is new and, IMHO, is very user unfriendly.

Finally found it. The "My Princess"is no longer under "Booked Guest" but is up on the top line next to Log Out.

But first you have to log in to see that.

Without logging in, it does not show the My Princess option.

Under the old booked guest path, you could select My Princess and then log in.