Really quick question :)

Izzziee

There are likely to be two black tie (formal) nights on a 7 day cruise, but whether there will be a black and white theme night, I do not know - you could ask P&O or it could say in your excursion book.

I have never known more than one black and white night in any length of cruise.

Thanks all, I checked the brochure and it just said 2 black tie, but people keep telling me one may be black and white, I guess it won't hurt to pack for one just in case :)

We're off on a 7 day cruise in a few days - I'm taking 2 black formal dresses that are great on their own. I also have a white jacket that I can wear over one if I need to. No problem. Have a great time.:)

Black and White? I've just got used to the whole P&O like their formal to be formal , don't tell me you have to stick to certain colours too !

Only on black and white night, and it isn't compulsory. Most seem to join in though.

To clarify ... if there are two black tie formal nights one might be black tie only and one black and white night.

Black tie nights; Ladies wear loads of colours (even black and white!) some men wear bright bow ties and accessories.

Black and White night; Gents wear black bow ties and waistcoats (if worn) or suit and tie of course, and ladies wear anything black and white, plain, printed, long, short.

Its quite a nice sight.

Hope that is clear. I do end to ramble....

Edited by indiana123