Explore 4 question

tabster100

I searched threads and couldn't find anything, so forgive me if this has been asked before :)

There will be 3 of us in one stateroom next month, 1 will have a beverage card and 2 will have the explore 4 beverage pkg. If one person is an early riser, is it possible for them to take all three cards to pick up morning espresso for all of us - 1 coffee on each card? Hoping someone might know if this is doable!

thank you

The cards will show you are in the same stateroom, so you shouldn't have a problem. <joke> Just remember that you are limited to one double espresso every five minutes, and a maximum of 15 per person, per day. </joke> ;)

Another question...

We will be going with friends and family. In cabin A is one person who drinks and one who does not drink. In cabin B are three people who do drink. What is the possibility of having the third person from cabin B use the card from the person in Cabin A.

Another question...

We will be going with friends and family. In cabin A is one person who drinks and one who does not drink. In cabin B are three people who do drink. What is the possibility of having the third person from cabin B use the card from the person in Cabin A.

Each person either has or doesn't have an Explore4 card. Each is supposed to use his own card for himself only.

Another question...

Person A2 (non-drinker) will probably have enough incriminating photos of A1, and B1-B3 by the end of the week that it won't matter. :D

Another question...

And people say the cruise lines are nickel and diming them to death? :rolleyes:

my mom doesn't drink alcohol, but it looks like it can be used for bottled water, specialty coffees, virgin drinks and sodas! so I'm sure it will be put to good use!

Yes - my wife used it alot for water and sodas (we restocked our mini-bar with them - actually we had the mini-bar stuff removed and we filled it back up with sodas and water from the Explore4 beverage cards).

Another question...

The only way for this to work is change the booking so that the 3rd drinking person from cabin B is moved to cabin A and the non-drinking person is put in cabin B. Not sure if you could just change sleeping arrangements once on board or if the explore4 is then given back to the non-drinking person.

Yes - my wife used it alot for water and sodas (we restocked our mini-bar with them - actually we had the mini-bar stuff removed and we filled it back up with sodas and water from the Explore4 beverage cards).

Good idea ;)

Lorie

Re Explore 4 cards, the stewards would not allow someone to get an Explore 4 drink for another member of the party. I had to come to the bar myself and bring my card.

If you mean using one card to purchase a drink for someone else, that's true. It is in the terms and conditions that the card is not shareable. I was, however, able to take two cards and get two drinks, one per card, without the other cardholder being present.

• 2 weeks later...
another explore four question: both my mother and I will get drink cards, but only one free pinnacle dinner for the cabin, not one each? just checking

You'll both get a PG dinner. You'll have a card in your cabin with the date and time of your reservation. If the timing is not to your liking, contact, or go to, the PG as soon as you can to try to get it changed. The E4 dinners are booked around the prepaid reservations so it could be challenging to change it. If they can accommodate your request, I'm sure they will.

thanks. I was reading my info from cruises only invoice and it said one per cabin, and that didn't make too much sense. thanks for,the feedback.

Wow. I've never seen it written like that. Unless, they meant one dinner for two people.

We had E4 on a cruise last May and have it again on an upcoming cruise. We both received the PG dinner on the first cruise and I fully expect we both will on the upcoming cruise.