Suite welcome letter and luggage tags question

gail-s

We're leaving on the Dawn in less than 60 days. I received an email today reminding me to check my Online Check-In information on NCL.com, but I haven't received a letter in the mail for our preferences or our luggage tags. On average, when do you receive them?

Thanks!

We are sailing on 6-19 on the Dawn in a suite. The luggage tags and letter with the phone number for the pre-concierge desk was received in the mail on 5-5. So 6 weeks prior to sailing for us.

I called pre-concierge and they took the suite requests over the phone and sent me a confirmation.

Hope that helps!

42 more days for me! Or 6 more round trips for the Dawn and then it's my turn! Been a long hard winter and we New Englanders have earned our stripes. One of my co-workers sails 5-29 and we each have count down calendars on our desks.

Cannot wait to hear the reviews of those returning between now and my sailing date.

Also hoping for posts of the dailies. Is it June yet?

We're leaving on the Dawn in less than 60 days. I received an email today reminding me to check my Online Check-In information on NCL.com, but I haven't received a letter in the mail for our preferences or our luggage tags. On average, when do you receive them?

Thanks!

There have been reports of the luggage tags and letter being sent to the TA if you booked through one. If you did, you might want to check with them.

There have been reports of the luggage tags and letter being sent to the TA if you booked through one. If you did, you might want to check with them.

Thanks, brookie848, I booked directly with NCL this time. My last misadventures with a TA turned me off using them if I can handle it myself. One of the perks of living in MA is I we don't have to fly to the port :D so less to coordinate.

Thanks!

If you are booked in a suite, you can also contact the pre-concierge desk yourself, and ask them to send the "suite selection letter" to you by e-mail. Their e-mail address is:

NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com

• 2 months later...
I sail in 2 weeks and have gotten nothing!

Hi!

Are you sailing in a suite? Suites are the only cabins that receive a "Welcome" letter and printed luggage tags. Otherwise, sign into My NCL and you can print everything off, including luggage tags (or wait until you get to the port and there will be generic luggage tags available).

If you are in a suite...and haven't recently received an upsell/upgrade, there is a number for the suite concierge so you can call and request some suite preferences (like pillow types). I think the number is 1-855-625-5283. If you've recently upgraded, it's too too late to send out the luggage tags.

Hi!

Are you sailing in a suite? Suites are the only cabins that receive a "Welcome" letter and printed luggage tags. Otherwise, sign into My NCL and you can print everything off, including luggage tags (or wait until you get to the port and there will be generic luggage tags available).

If you are in a suite...and haven't recently received an upsell/upgrade, there is a number for the suite concierge so you can call and request some suite preferences (like pillow types). I think the number is 1-855-625-5283. If you've recently upgraded, it's too too late to send out the luggage tags.

Yes I am and have been booked since early May

We are sailing in a Haven Suite in September, i emailed pre cruise concierge to ask a few questions, they e-mailed me the suite selection menu but said i would not receive luggage tags in the post or a welcome letter.

It might be as we are from Ireland but i was kind of looking forward to our suite letter and luggage tags.

Clarify for me the Suite luggage tags, I am used to printing them off at home. I have only been in an NCL Suite once and it was a last minute upgrade so I didn't know about this benefit.

Does NCL send the color coded luggage tags to the customer in the mail?

If there are 4 clients sailing in the same cabin but don't live at the same address, which address do they mail them to? Sailing in 2016 with my sisters and boy are they going to be surprised at the Suite.

When is the best time to arrange/call the pre concierge before sailing for special requests? Like a topper for the sofa bed and possible roll away bed?

Thanks for the information if you have the answers.

Hi,

i am sailing in a suite and my luggage tags are at my ta…. I wait to pick them up till later i get so excited…one more thing tolook forward tooo..

As for the letter. I called and they emailed me the latter and choices, your alchol, pillows and anything else that you need set up….

Thye are very pleasant to work with...