Soda package

Miss Dot

With the package you also get non alcoholic exotic drinks.

long cruiser

No, only with the "more" package

Unlimited Soda Package Receive a souvenir tumbler and select from a variety of unlimited soft drinks served by the glass at all bars and restaurant locations throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge.Item #0523$5.18

per person/

per day*

Unlimited Soda & More Package Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & more Package,† entitling you to the above Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge.Item #2312$8.05

per person/

per day*

Can anyone tell me if the soda package on The Coral Princess are fountain drinks or cans

Just an opinion... have done both the unlimited and unlimited and more packages... the unlimited package is fountain soda only... the unlimited and more package allows you to get any other non-can, non-alcoholic beverage on board. The unlimited and more package, again in my opinion, is the only way to go. It more than pays for itself if you like juice and any kind of Mock Cocktail.

I had thought that Coke had all the ships/lines sewn up, until we were on the Epic in March. NCL uses Pepsi products. Hooray! :)

Wish Princess would go that way.

Just got off the Coral and had the Soda and More Package. 8.05 a day total and we'll worth it. Fountain pop was enough for me but the Nojitos and the Key West Cooler were awesome!!!

I also really enjoyed the Key West Cooler. I added some vodka to it and it was really good.

Candi