Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Just an FYI- I ordered $400 and they came by US mail. The envelope was totally ripped open, but luckily they were inside in small envelopes. I thought someone posted $400 and over came UPS? Maybe they have changed?

How long did it take to receive them? I ordered 1 @ $100 on 10/24/15 and have not received it as yet.

Just an FYI- I ordered $400 and they came by US mail. The envelope was totally ripped open, but luckily they were inside in small envelopes. I thought someone posted $400 and over came UPS? Maybe they have changed?

I believe the total has to be $500 and over to get UPS.....

How long did it take to receive them? I ordered 1 @ $100 on 10/24/15 and have not received it as yet.

I ordered a few on 10/25 and they were shipped on 10/27, from the ship date it takes about 7-10 days but YMMV. I have always received them in 7 or less days, 10 orders and counting...............:D

I believe the total has to be $500 and over to get UPS.....

I ordered a few on 10/25 and they were shipped on 10/27, from the ship date it takes about 7-10 days but YMMV. I have always received them in 7 or less days, 10 orders and counting...............:D

I received my $500 orders last week by UPS.

:)

The one $500 I ordered on 10/24 arrived today via UPS.

My orders have arrived an average of 6 days after shipping when delivered UPS, the ones delivered via USPS arrived an average of 8 days after being shipped.

Just in case you wanted to know the $500 gift cards are still available on the rewards for good website.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Me thinks you better look again.... the icon is there for them, but it says "SOLD OUT" :D

All SOLD OUT on the gift cards but if I was a betting man I would say next week they might pop up.....;)

So far so good, 20 cards in all and not one issue, all good shipped and received in less then 10 days total from the order date, usually averaging 8 days, LOVE these things, 10% so far gives me $200 in savings, heck that paid for a one way airfare, just AWESOME! :D

Edited by RaiderFaninNM

I just checked, and the $500 are available now.

When I posted, I had not proceeded to checkout, then I got the message sold out. Sorry:(

That life, but good try anyway.:)

They go so fast sometimes, I usually check out then spread the word.:o

Keep trying, you will get some of them eventually.

Rick

Got mine. thanks for the heads up! Actually checked 4 times this morning and nothing... was hoping they would come up. Cruise in 3 1/2 weeks and wanted a few extra for spending.

Edited by wemjam