Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Ok I registered and got 1500 pts immediately but for the life of me can't find where to go to get to the cards. Went under travel benefits and cruises and still couldn't find them

Click redeem points. Then go under gift cards then under Travel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Edited by LilMissScareAll

I just e-mail my TA with the numbers on the cards and she posts them as payments. I do a few every week or two so as not to be a pain in the bottom. Did one last week and a $50 gift card I got for doing a survey.

Oh hopefully mine will be flexible and take them by email. I emailed to ask her so I'm prepared either way when they arrive. We shall see what she says.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Stupid question. Where on the AARP site are these gift cards. I spent an hour the other day trying to find them. Are they a straight up purchase or do we get a discount?

From the main page, click on "rewards for good" button. then scroll to the bottom to the "gift cards" section. Click through to the "travel" gift cards.

I've been looking to snag some of these gift cards for a while now. I'm use to seeing the Carnival Gift Cards as sold out. Now they aren't showing up at all. On the sidebar, under 'Cruise' it's now showing RCCL.

Does this usually happen every now and then, or is this an indication that they have dropped the Carnival giftcards?

Thanks,

I've been looking to snag some of these gift cards for a while now. I'm use to seeing the Carnival Gift Cards as sold out. Now they aren't showing up at all. On the sidebar, under 'Cruise' it's now showing RCCL.

Does this usually happen every now and then, or is this an indication that they have dropped the Carnival giftcards?

Thanks,

Yes, the former. Read the thread.

I ordered mine on Friday. It is still showing pending. Does anyone know how long before I will get a tracking number. I am just nervous how long it will take to get them. We sail in two weeks.

Have you ordered them before? You might need to confirm with AARP before they send them. I think I received an email the first time I purchased them which had a link to confirm. If your status doesn't change to pending by tomorrow, I would call customer service and ask. I have ordered three times and received them in either 5 or 6 days each time, and that includes the few days it takes for them to get around to shipping them.

Thanks,

The Carnival gift cards appear twice a month, or so. Watch this post, as kind folks here let us know when they're available. That's how I snagged mine last Friday :).

Conversely, you can check yourself every day :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Quick question, I am subscribed to this thread, but it seem like I only get emailed on it once or twice and then no more, even if I am logging in and reading and posting. Any ideas why?

Missed the emails on cards up the last week or so, just trying to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Any help appreciated.

Quick question, I am subscribed to this thread, but it seem like I only get emailed on it once or twice and then no more, even if I am logging in and reading and posting. Any ideas why?

Missed the emails on cards up the last week or so, just trying to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Any help appreciated.

Make sure you select instant email notification on preferences when subscribing to thread. Also when you do receive the email notification, not only read it there but make sure you go to the actual thread and read it there also. Several people have commented without actually logging into the site and the original thread it won't keep giving you the email updates. Good Luck, I know it's been difficult obtaining the cards here lately.

Edited by 13cheermom

I agree witg LilMissScareAll, Tapatalk is the best option. Download it on your phone or tablet.

Are you using the TapiTalk app? I get a pop-up on my phone whenever anyone posts here and any other threads I'm subscribed to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Any help appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

PS: I found tapatalk, not tapitalk... hope that is the same thing, but should know soon enough lol!

I signed up also, and I received notification of your post within seconds of you posting it. Hoping you'll receive notification within a couple of seconds too.

Hoping this work. I would love saving 10% on the rest of our cruise.