Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I made sure the cabin prices were the same (I do lots of research on things like this), but I didn't think to get Carnival to match. I'll have to remember that next time!

<Sorry for off topic...>

Get a screen shot, or, at minimum, the website/time/date you saw a better offer, and the specifics. Carnival matches prices where the criteria and cabin are the same (Military, first-time cruisers, booked by X date, interior cabin, whatever).

Here in Cincinnati, 5/3 Bank offers Carnival gift cards using points from their rewards program. We got (many) dollars worth of gift cards at NO cost to us.

The Verizon and AARP barely feel like discounts compared to FREE.

And how exactly do you accrue points in their rewards program? By making purchases on your credit card? Couldn't you turn those rewards points into cash back or a statement credit and then purchase the 10% discounted cards while still accumulating more rewards points with the purchase?

Here in Cincinnati, 5/3 Bank offers Carnival gift cards using points from their rewards program. We got (many) dollars worth of gift cards at NO cost to us.

The Verizon and AARP barely feel like discounts compared to FREE.

I will tell you what I did though. I was lucky enough to time my cruise purchase with an American Express offer. They offered a $75 statement credit on a Carnival Purchase of $250 or more per card. My wife and I both have cards, so I got a $150 credit off the $500 I charged against my American Express. I only wish I had gotten American Express cards in my kids names to.

Carnival Gift Cards are available!!!

I was just on AARP (4:10 central time for me) to see if the RC certificates were available for my October cruise but also saw Carnival Gift Cards in both $100 and $500 dollar amounts are available!

I have 3 RC certs I have not used yet. I notice that there is a number on them which you are supposed to reference when booking the cruise. Do you know if you have to use certs with all the same numbers or can you use certs that have different numbers?

There are currently some carnival gift cards ($100 and $500) available for 10% off on AARP rewards / Allstate rewards right now!

Darn, I can't afford any more for a couple of months. I used a $500 & $100 to pay off our 2nd cruise.

I still have $500 more to take with us on our cruise to use if needed.

Before next February, I do want to buy 2 $500 & 1 $100 to use as down payment on another B2B for 2018 that I'll book onboard.

It's nice to be able to get the cruises for a 10% discount.

Darn, I can't afford any more for a couple of months..........

I know the feeling; but in my case that's only part of my problem. I have 6 cruises booked between now ad March 2018; and over $800 in Carnival gift cards right now. My problem is that none of the 6 I have booked are Carnival cruises.:o

http://rewards.aarp.org/gateway?t=solrcatalog&facetGroup=Cruise&facetValue=Carnival

https://rewards.thankyou.com/b2r/merchandise/itemDetail.do?itemId=3084520025-100&supplierId=600

Apologies if this has already been done, but above are the url links to the AARP and CitiReward Carnival gift cards, respectively.

You can't link to items in the AARP Rewards for Good store - the session will expire. Trust me, I tried to bookmark that section on Safari!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for sharing! I am not an AARP member and didn't realize I could get these simply by registering for their website. I got 4500 points for registering which allowed me to buy four $100 Carnival gift cards for $360 plus $2.36 shipping.

I just purchased 2 more GC from AARP! They have $100 & $500 available for a limited time.

So, as I am 49 this month, I checked in AARP and realized I could join before 50. Not only did I join today, but immediately had enough points for the $500 gift card! Going to put to great use!

Thank you for sharing the info!