What Broadway show would you like to see on Harmony?

Going on the Liberty sept 19 wonder if there is any drink package?

signed up may 2013 and this was what you decided to post first...

I have to agree with the others

:what:

Where did that come from[/Quote]

*face palm*[/Quote]

Going on the Liberty sept 19 wonder if there is any drink package?
signed up may 2013 and this was what you decided to post first...

I have to agree with the others

People like this who post random thoughts in existing thread remind me of someone who walks up to a bunch of people having a conversation and asks a random question.

I would love an evening of Queen music, would totally see We Will Rock You if I were on one of those sailings.

Footloose is a great idea too.

I am obviously in the minority, but I'd rather have a night of good (if not great) theater, not actors singing songs from a rock band. Now, I will admit that Jersey Boys succeeded in doing both. I guess I'll find out if We Will Rock You also succeeds. Royal Caribbean has presumably learned from Cats that cruise passengers are not interested in a 2.5 hour show that requires thinking to understand what is going on.

I am kind of intrigued by the idea of shows that take place onboard ships....Anything Goes, Dames at Sea, HMS Pinafore, Showboat, or even Titanic.

NOT Titanic. They shouldn't even play music from the movie on a ship (but they do). Anything Goes is a good show but unlikely to be popular with many.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Les Miserables? Phantom?

People have been complaining about the 2hr30min running time of Cats on RCL - how could they sit through the same amount of time (or longer for Les Mis or Phantom - or even Wicked) though I LOVE all of the shows.

A review like Jersey Boys, Million Dollar Quartet, Motown the Musical, maybe Smokey Joe's Cafe. These are all reviews or "jukebox" musicals where all the songs were existing and usually very popular and the storyline (if any) is woven around the music. Usually a LOT of fun - and entertaining to the "non-theatre" going audience. They can also be more "family friendly."

And - though I LOVE The Book of Mormon - that is possibly the LEAST family oriented show ever. :-) Someone complained about the adult themes in Chicago - can you imagine what people would say about the themes in BOM? (I'd certainly go see it every showing - but still wouldn't happen.)

Love that everyone is discussing this as a former Equity actor. :-)

I think Kinky Boots would be a good vacation show. I love Les Miz, Wicked, and some of the other shows mentioned, although good, are a bit heavy for a vacation. I think lighter shows such as Mama Mia, Hairspray, etc. work best for those on vacation. Kinky Boots would be a good addition, or maybe Priscilla Queen of the Desert.

I think Kinky Boots would be a good vacation show. I love Les Miz, Wicked, and some of the other shows mentioned, although good, are a bit heavy for a vacation. I think lighter shows such as Mama Mia, Hairspray, etc. work best for those on vacation. Kinky Boots would be a good addition, or maybe Priscilla Queen of the Desert.

NCL locked down Priscilla first. It's on Norwegian Epic.