MSC's New Voyager Club

Mikesa1721

So now that the Voyagers Club is official I noticed one thing was missing from the members benefits which once was listed at the beginning of this discussion,,,"PRIORITY EMBARKATION" is no longer listed as a Black Level benefit on the MSC USA site,,,I did see the pre-board options available on MSC UK which has it listed there however....

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/us_en/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Membership-Benefits.aspx

Still on the UK site

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Membership-Benefits.aspx

Pete

Bea ... Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in the last post ...:D

Moi................ really, Dave........... can't you see me jumping for joy at all these new, wonderful, additional benefits in exchange for removing the 20% discount :rolleyes:

Pete ,,,,,, do you usually get 2 bottles for each of you being Black? Do you think I'll get one for YC and one for Black?

I copied and pasted the link to the MSC UK benefits and forwarded it to MSC USA for a clarification Pete. They're really good at responding to my messages so I'm hoping to hear from them some time today,,,,:rolleyes:

Well just looked at MSC USA website and it seems they are offering 5%+15% =20% off Itineraries: here is just one itinerary I found:

Stateroom type Balcony Stateroom

Number of Guests: 2 Adults

(18+)

1° guest

Cruise rate $483.69

Government Fees & Taxes $265.60

2° guest

Cruise rate $483.69

BELLA classic cruise experience

I am a Gold Member also. The original price for balcony is 749+ 265. taxes

I hope this is TRUE, if so EXCITED with the new membership perks

Well just looked at MSC USA website and it seems they are offering 5%+15% =20% off Itineraries: here is just one itinerary I found:

Stateroom type Balcony Stateroom

Number of Guests: 2 Adults

(18+)

1° guest

Cruise rate $483.69

2° guest

Cruise rate $483.69

BELLA classic cruise experience

I am a Gold Member also. The original price for balcony is 749+ 265. taxes

I hope this is TRUE, if so EXCITED with the new membership perks

There were 3 itineraries listed for MSC Divina which fell under the 5%-15% category,,,of course,,one is our Christmas sailing on December 19th which we already have booked,,,wouldn't have mattered anyway,,we are just a lowly Classic Member!!:)

Is any one aware hoe we can find these selected sailings that carry the additional 15% discount! or do you just have to keep looking at cruises and work it out for yourself?

Interested to know just how many options we will have and when.

Is any one aware hoe we can find these selected sailings that carry the additional 15% discount! or do you just have to keep looking at cruises and work it out for yourself?

Interested to know just how many options we will have and when.

I had a flyer explaining the new club rules in the mail last week. It listed six different sailings, all in July and August, so pretty much last minute, standard eastern an western Meds itineraries.

AmoMondo, just log into your MSC site, look once logged in look under MSC Voyager Selection, just above your MY DASHBOARD section, and there are the sailings there for you to look at. I am using the USA base website to get these Specials, GOOD LUCK and Happy Sailing...

Found some 5+5 % deals but no 5+15% on the UK site!

Divina over Xmas not offered on the UK at the 5+15% and Cuba on Opera offers Cruise only with OBC or with Flight and Transfer with no OBC!

Divina over Xmas not offered on the UK at the 5+15% and Cuba on Opera offers Cruise only with OBC or with Flight and Transfer with no OBC!

Here's the four I found for MSC Divina under the 5%+15%:

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-19%20at%205.34.41%20PM_zpskn5hoay1.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-19%20at%205.38.09%20PM_zpsqujz7xyd.png

Pete ,,,,,, do you usually get 2 bottles for each of you being Black? Do you think I'll get one for YC and one for Black?

We get one bottle for the cabin grade and one bottle each for both being Black members.

THe two schemes are not related, So a first time cruiser in the YC will get a bottle just for being in the YC. just as you will.

on our previous cruises we just told reception , or the MSC Club rep, when we wanted our bottles delivered to the cabin *( plus chocolate strawbs.of course)

Just checked Dave, in case they're targeting different things at different levels in the UK.

0 cruises listed under 5+ 15%. A few less popular ones only Jan - Mar 2016 for the + 5%.

Looks like my cynicism was bang on. An attempt to use their most loyal passengers to offload the cruises not selling well. No real choice and nothing very far in the future.

Maybe as it is the first week, more will become available. I'm not holding my breath though!

As I suspected the new better club, us better for MSC in the short term. Perhaps not the long if they lose some of their customer base.

Mairi ... Also noticed that certain cabin categories are not available either, as you said previous many are on dates when most people cannot go or do not want to go!

Mike ... I checked out the 19th December for Divina and after giving a price that was not inclusive of the 20% discount (5+15) I was then told it was not available to be booked at this time! either there was a glitch in the system yet again or they are not allowing UK bookings.

AmoMondo, just log into your MSC site, look once logged in look under MSC Voyager Selection, just above your MY DASHBOARD section, and there are the sailings there for you to look at. I am using the USA base website to get these Specials, GOOD LUCK and Happy Sailing...

It doesn't seem we get any at all, or at least that Voyager selection link isn't there, only the My Dashboard.

Although there is a puff piece on another page telling us that we can keep up to date by checking their web site for all their fantastic 15% off deals.

We get one bottle for the cabin grade and one bottle each for both being Black members.

THe two schemes are not related, So a first time cruiser in the YC will get a bottle just for being in the YC. just as you will.

on our previous cruises we just told reception , or the MSC Club rep, when we wanted our bottles delivered to the cabin *( plus chocolate strawbs.of course)

Thanks for that - it'll be my first time in YC at Black and had assumed that I'd get a bottle of champagne in place of the prosecco (or is it spumante for YC welcome, too?). So, now I'll get 2 bottles of Italian bubbly - wonder if the sommelier would swap them out for a nice red, instead? If he's the same one we've had on our other YC sailings (he has the same name so I'm assuming it's him) I'll have no qualms about approaching him on the subject - he can only say no! DH doesn't drink wine so I might look into that.