Explore 4 USA 2016-2017

cp556

Laffnvegas is a travel agent she cannot promote her agency, however, she can answer direct questions. When the prices are available, you can go to your TA for the booking.

Thank you for clearing that up. I did not realize she could not post the list. Was SUPER happy she WAS able to give us a heads up to the upcoming promotion. Thanks to all

Lisa, thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. is the 2/22/17 Maasdam 15 day Incan Empires (San Diego to Callao/Lima) available for explore 4? Also do you or anyone know what the deposit is for a single occupancy (inside) would be? I usually book with a FCD but I am fresh out. :(

Lisa, thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. is the 2/22/17 Maasdam 15 day Incan Empires (San Diego to Callao/Lima) available for explore 4? Also do you or anyone know what the deposit is for a single occupancy (inside) would be? I usually book with a FCD but I am fresh out. :(

Unfortunately No :( the only Maasdam 2017 sailing is January 15th out of Sydney.

Hello,

I'd like to start out by saying thanks Lisa for all of your help. Your keeping us all informed regarding the Explore4 program and the availability of it is a true help to all. I'm wondering if the program applies to the 14 day back to back sailing of the Eurodam departing February 7th 2016.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

Hello,

I'd like to start out by saying thanks Lisa for all of your help. Your keeping us all informed regarding the Explore4 program and the availability of it is a true help to all. I'm wondering if the program applies to the 14 day back to back sailing of the Eurodam departing February 7th 2016.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

You are all very welcome, I do not mind looking these up. I will say that Starting early tomorrow morning (6am flight) I will not be available to answer because I fly to Northern Ca tomorrow for my other job that I approve Car Loans, so going up to visit my Car dealers I do financing for, for a few days.

Michael, Yes both purchased as a 7 day and the 14 day are both listed:)

There were some children who were part of our group. They still received the card for the Signature Beverage Package just like the rest of with Explore4. They could only order non-alcoholic beverages. That still gave them plenty of choices. Besides those 'virgin' bar drinks, there are sodas and things at the Explorations Café.

For passengers who are under 21, does HAL provide something else in lieu of the Signature Beverage Package?

I am revising what I stated previous, there are a few more sailings than in past years that will be included counting several over 14 days and just a few Panama Canal cruises. The cruises that will be included will be sailings from January 2016 through March 2017 with a few exceptions. Anything prior does not appear to be included. With one exception many of the Holiday 2015 sailings will be included. Also new that had not previous always been included for Explore were the Trans Atlantics but it appears they are all there even Koningsdam. The Explore4 will be from July 20th through October 30th and if history tells us anything they will extend it one more month ;) But remember any any time a sailing can be pulled from the promotion.

The BIGGEST news is that Interior cabins will now get to have the Explore4, in the past it was always Ocean View and higher but this time ALL categories are included.

Lisa we are doing a B2B 14 day Eastern/Western Carib. on Eurodam boarding Nov. 15..Do you think HAL will include the Explore 4 on our cruise over Thanksgiving?:confused: Would that be considered part of the Holidays?

If so, we might just consider canceling & re-booking depending on what the fare will be.. Only problem would hate to give up our VD cabin, which is in a good location..We might not get it back, as most of them in that area are booked..

Thanks..Betty

Edited by serendipity1499

Lisa we are doing a B2B 14 day Eastern/Western Carib. on Eurodam boarding Nov. 15..Do you think HAL will include the Explore 4 on our cruise over Thanksgiving?:confused: Would that be considered part of the Holidays?

If so, we might just consider canceling & re-booking depending on what the fare will be.. Only problem would hate to give up our VD cabin, which is in a good location..We might not get it back, as most of them in that area are booked..

Thanks..Betty

Unfortunately the ONLY 2015 sailings that are part of the new Explore4 will be those Holiday cruises in December. Otherwise you have to wait till January 2016 for the Explore4 Caribbean.

What is FCD and ZPM? :)

Unfortunately the ONLY 2015 sailings that are part of the new Explore4 will be those Holiday cruises in December. Otherwise you have to wait till January 2016 for the Explore4 Caribbean.

Thanks so much Lisa.. I was afraid of that....For the first time I havn't been able to get the FCD, ZPM or ZPN.. Only OBC we have now is our CCL stock.. But we did book a Balcony & I'm happy about that..Guess we're becoming very spoiled:D..Have a nice weekend..Betty

You are all very welcome, I do not mind looking these up. I will say that Starting early tomorrow morning (6am flight) I will not be available to answer because I fly to Northern Ca tomorrow for my other job that I approve Car Loans, so going up to visit my Car dealers I do financing for, for a few days.

Michael, Yes both purchased as a 7 day and the 14 day are both listed:)

Lisa thanks a bunch for answering all of our questions.. Hope your trip to your dealers is profitable.. If not maybe one of them will offer you a new Jag or Mercedes for a couple of months..6 a.m. comes early..

Goodnight & sleep tight..

Just checked our upcoming cruises to see if HAL has adjusted pricing in anticipation of the Explore 4 promo. Both of them are 14 day cruises, so to purchase the SBP it would cost $723.66US pp.

Pricing on our 2016 cruise on Eurodam(14 days-VF) has gone up by $590CAD pp.

Pricing on our 2017 cruise on Koningsdam(14 days-I) has gone up by $696CAD pp.

After doing the math, I don't think we will be repricing to include Explore 4.

Just checked our upcoming cruises to see if HAL has adjusted pricing in anticipation of the Explore 4 promo. Both of them are 14 day cruises, so to purchase the SBP it would cost $723.66US pp.

Us too :( Price went up about $500/pp on ours.

Funny thing - yesterday I booked a Dec, 2016 cruise, since my PCC said we should do it before Explore4 comes out on Monday. Today I check the pricing, and it went up by $500 pp for a 10 day cruise! I doubt I will rebook with Explore4 after this increase.

Funny thing - yesterday I booked a Dec, 2016 cruise, since my PCC said we should do it before Explore4 comes out on Monday. Today I check the pricing, and it went up by $500 pp for a 10 day cruise! I doubt I will rebook with Explore4 after this increase.

It really looks like they've incorporated the price of Explore4 into the price of the cruise. I don't remember that the increases were this high on previous Explore4 promotions.

And it's anyone's guess how much the prices will drop when it ends.

My cruise on the Koningsdam 11/13 cruise had gone up $200 last night when I checked the pricing. This morning it had gone up $1,260 with $300 OBC. :eek:

I am not sure what they are thinking with these price increases.

My other booking has not increased, as of yet, so I might be able to reprice and get the Explore4 on that cruise. We shall see what the pricing is on Monday morning.

Lisa, I want to reconfirm that the promotion does not exclude those already booked. Our cruise went up $100 pp and the date/cruise is eligible for Explore 4. Will we probably not have to re-book with a new confirmation number? If we do have to re-book will we lose our "Thank You/Welcome Back" OBC?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Edited by qsuzi