Carnival Breeze Lido deck cabins

PC Cruisin

I am looking to book a cabin on the lido deck and my husband tells me this is a bad decision. Cabin numbers available are 10288, 10289, 10284 and 10285. Has anyone been in these cabins or location? Is my husband right that I am crazy booking this location?

It is definitely a good decision to book a Lido cabin on any Dream class ship. On Carnival Magic (same as Breeze), we requested and stayed in 10270 on three consecutive Magic cruises. These cabins do have other cabins above and below them and there is no noise from the outdoor Lido area, yet you are only steps away from all the Lido action.

Here's hoping you enjoy your Dream class Lido cabin. Bon Voyage!

We love booking on the Lido deck.

It's close to everything and it's not as loud as people assume.

We've been in 10260 on the Breeze and loved it.

If you look at the deck plans it was right next to the elevators and just off the main lido deck.. and still not noisy.

I am looking to book a cabin on the lido deck and my husband tells me this is a bad decision. Cabin numbers available are 10288, 10289, 10284 and 10285. Has anyone been in these cabins or location? Is my husband right that I am crazy booking this location?

Your husband is the one that is crazy! Been on the lido three times and October will make four.

has your husband ever stayed in a Lido room? Close to everything and surprisingly quiet for the most part. I think it's a great location. Six of last seven cruises have been lido (one aft thrown in that we did not like).

We stayed in Lido deck cabin on the Glory in April and loved it. It really spoiled us because it is so convenient to everything. Our cabin was very close to the elevator and stairs and never heard any noises that bothered us.

Next month, we are on the Breeze and will be in another Lido deck cabin close to their stairs and elevator. I will let you know how it is!

A very good idea to book lido cabins, they are the best.

We have been in a balcony room on the Lido deck on the Magic and loved it. It is very convenient to all the activities during the day. It is quiet and close to the elevators to take you down to lower decks.

Another Lido cabin lover

The only problem with booking Lido deck is you will never want to book another location. We have sailed on the Miracle 3 times and no cabins on Lido so we didn't have a choice but to book on another deck but missed the convenience of Lido.

Once you go Lido you may never go back!! Last year we were on the Breeze in Lido Cabins 10287 and 10291, best location ever!! There is a door that blocks the noise from the deck and you're near everything (my sister is a serious coffee drinker and would go to the restaurant at will to refill her cup). Now when we book we try for Lido cabins whenever the ship has cabins on that deck.

Your husband will be pleasantly surprised.

Thank you everyone for easing my mind. I am booking Lido deck for my 2017 cruise!

Adding another vote for Lido. We sailed 10274 on Dream and 10277 on both Breeze and Magic. Great location-close to the buffet so it's a quick walk to get breakfast to enjoy on the balcony. Lido cabins are also close to the pools so it's an easy walk back to the cabin for forgotten items or to use the bathroom.

See all the Carnival ships in my signature? We were in a Lido balcony on all except Paradise, Miracle, Destiny, Pride, and Legend. That should say something about Lido balcony cabins. :D

Lido deck on that ship would be great. But a great compromise would be to book the Panorama deck (one deck above). The have rooms that are not Cloud 9 rooms...and there are rooms above those on deck 12. In some ways this is better IMO because you can walk along deck 11 to the back of the ship and then take one flight down to get into the buffet areas. No having to navigate your way through the crowds and noise of the pool area. Deck 11 is by far my favorite on the Magic. But part of that reason is I won't cruise without a Cloud 9 Spa Balcony!

Stayed in 10287 on breeze and loved it!!! Favorite room I've ever had and no problems with noise. Only time noise can be a problem is if you want to relax on your balcony you can hear the music by the pool but once your inside you don't hear a thing. Also there is a secret door that I didn't discover until the middle of my cruise that leads you right to the pool.

I've stayed in 10287 on the Magic and it was one of our favorite locations. It doesn't show on the map, but there is an exterior corridor door just outside those rooms. So it's almost like a private entrance for folks staying in that corridor. You'll love it!