luggage tag holders information

We had trouble with the first delivery (most of the metal ties were missing.) Of course, Amazon was great and replaced them.

We always put a copy of our contact information on the inside of the suitcase in the event luggage tags become detached. Does anyone have other tips?

Sounds like the same ones we have been using for a while. Very pleased with them, and we also use them for the departure tags.

Bob, you should get a cut of the action. They sold out.

Currently unavailable.

We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock

I got my luggage tags from favors by Serendipity dot com. They have the plastic loops but I have used them for several years with no problem. They will hold wide or narrow luggage tags so no need to order different ones.

I use the cruise critic ones and then use cable ties to attach them JOB DONE

We bought those for this upcoming cruise. I figured we would keep them in our carry on and just put them on luggage when we are ready to board? Using zip ties?

Edited by dreday3

I already have the luggage tag holders....but does anyone know where you can get the steel screw ties that they show here?

I don't even know the correct name for them--but I'll bet someone here knows!

Thanks in advance.

You can find them on Amazon: Dynotag 5 Ultra-tough Braided Stainless Steel 6" Tag Loops

I already have the luggage tag holders....but does anyone know where you can get the steel screw ties that they show here?

Thanks in advance.

Follow the link already posted and look down the page under sponsored items related to this product.

Thanks in advance.

Truffles,

I found even a better deal! Amazon: Clever Traveler-Luggage Name Tag/Key Ring Stainless Steel (5Pk) $5.62

I'm going to order a set for myself..!!

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks in advance.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FWC5MJA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

We also have the luggage tags with the plastic loop which is very difficult to maneuver.

Truffles,

I found even a better deal! Amazon: Clever Traveler-Luggage Name Tag/Key Ring Stainless Steel (5Pk) $5.62

I'm going to order a set for myself..!!

Thanks!

And then I saw this:

http://www.amazon.com/SySrion-Stainless-Keychain-Outdoor-Hiking/dp/B00IGLY9EI/ref=pd_sim_468_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=0HR5S2FXVVABF4GYT133&dpID=51FsreNohBL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_

I like the wire straps better too but I have had them come unscrewed so I now put a piece of scotch tape around the screw after attaching.

Here is another option from Amazon. Its not Prime but shipping is free.

http://www.amazon.com/Vktech-Stainless-Steel-Keychain-Cable/dp/B00D1MDY98/ref=pd_sim_229_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=0RWMTJSYFKTVFKTTFNRT&dpID=41a8RnrmJHL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_

Shak

I like the wire straps better too but I have had them come unscrewed so I now put a piece of scotch tape around the screw after attaching.

Here is another option from Amazon. Its not Prime but shipping is free.

http://www.amazon.com/Vktech-Stainless-Steel-Keychain-Cable/dp/B00D1MDY98/ref=pd_sim_229_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=0RWMTJSYFKTVFKTTFNRT&dpID=41a8RnrmJHL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_

Shak

Good tip. We thought that could be a possibility.

We purchased luggage tag holders from Amazon and they worked great. You can order them for which ever cruise line you are sailing. We used ours for RCI. They have a plastic cover that you slide your tag into and a cable wire with a reenforced gromet hole and thumb screw to attach to luggage. Very easy to use and reusable. Comes in a package of 8. Just FYI.

Thanks for the info.