Your first RCI ship

nikki303

Grandeur of the Seas - November 1999. She was parked right next to the Voyager - the Voyager had its inaugural sailing that next day - we were even delayed leaving because of the festivities for the Voyager. Once we saw the Voyager, we said - next time we sail on her (and we did).

Isn't it funny...you very rarely hear of anyone going on one cruise and stopping!!! One cruise leads to another and another and another...;)

We first cruised in 1997 and loved it! We decided to cruise every 5 years or so ...LOL we went again in 2000, then 2002, then 2003, then 2004 and this year we went in May and are cruising again in November and have one booked for next July!!! So much for every 5 years!!!

Isn't it funny...you very rarely hear of anyone going on one cruise and stopping!!!

I have only been on one cruise, the Vision last Christmas. Its not that I stoped at one, its just that I have not gone on my second cruise yet.

Bob

Mine was the Song of America. All of my RCI cruises are in my signature. Once we took our first RCI cruise we were hooked and that was pretty much the only line we've sailed with since. It's been 8 years since we've cruised RCI and only 15 more days and FINALLY I'll get to cruise with them again!!:D

Archived