Hurricane Danny

If you look at our history, we traditionally cruise after Labor Day. Love the fact that the ships manage to go about and around the weather.:)

Luckily, so far the most we have experienced are two missed ports (2 extra sea days and some complimentary cocktails.):D:D:D

A ship can go around it I'm hoping it doesn't come to our home town.

We live on S. Hutchinson island outside of fort pierce. Per channel 5 tonite it didn't look like it would come our way. However, it is still a way out.

We live on S. Hutchinson island outside of fort pierce. Per channel 5 tonite it didn't look like it would come our way. However, it is still a way out.

Its still over in AFRICA .. and not due to even possibly approach the Windward Islands until over a week from today ... and youre worrying about Ft Pierce ? Cmon now.

Just a thought. I don't know if Danny will become a hurricane, but it looks like it will. The path is not know if and when it could make land fall. But, if I were parking my car at any Fl. cruise port, I would not park at ground level. Just in case it hits and there is flooding. Park up a level. Don't forget you are only a few feet about sea level at the port. Storm serge can be high.

I'm leaving Sunday for the Eastern Caribbean on the Freedom. Hoping Danny doesn't cause problems for us!

We are also leaving Sunday on Freedom. I wonder when/if/how we'll know if anything has to change?

Why don't you join our thread for this cruise?