I Need Carnival Stock form & fax number--Please Help!

monakayk

:confused:I Need Carnival Stock form & fax number--Please Help!

I can not find CCL's stock request form or fax # online...I can only find the one for Princess Cruise Line. Also, how long will it take before CCL applies it to my upcoming cruise on the Imagination?:confused:

:confused:Will CCL e-mail me letting me know that it has been received?

Thanks for all the help in advance.

Tel 800 438 6744 ext. 70450

Fax 305 406 6102

reprint

Please provide by fax or by mail your name, reservation number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares (for example,

photocopy of shareholder proxy card, shares certificate, a dividend tax voucher or a current brokerage or nominee statement with your brokerage account number blacked out) to

your travel agent or to the cruise line you have selected below.

We just type a note requesting the on board credit for owning shares and a copy of the

stock purchase (that we receive each month) from our broker. Fax the two pages to

1-305-406-6477 attention Carnival Guest Services Admin Supervisor. Be sure to blank out

your account number on your stock copy and request a confirmation e-mail that it has been

done.

Be sure to include your e-mail address.

:confused:I Need Carnival Stock form & fax number--Please Help!

I can not find CCL's stock request form or fax # online...I can only find the one for Princess Cruise Line. Also, how long will it take before CCL applies it to my upcoming cruise on the Imagination?:confused:

:confused:Will CCL e-mail me letting me know that it has been received?

Thanks for all the help in advance.

How long does it take for them to process?

I sail in 10 days - did I wait too late?

My husband takes the papers to work and faxes them. I redact the account number on our summary. On the cover sheet, which I saved as a document on Word, is the following:

305-406-6477

Attn: guest services admin supervisor

Name: Jo Harvell

Booking #:1A2B3C

Ship: CARNIVAL Minnow

Sailing date: January 1, 2016

Attached please find account summary showing ownership of 100 shares of CCL stock.

Thank you.

DH faxes the cover sheet and copies of the redacted summary. I usually receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.

How long does it take for them to process?

I sail in 10 days - did I wait too late?

I saw where they asked that you send the information 2wks. prior to sailing, but my last cruise I booked with about the same 10 days till sailing.

I sent the request and they accepted it.

As already said they have been processing the information quickly, so I would send the fax now.

The last 2 times they sent me a confirmation email.

Have a great cruise

We emailed ours and attached a pdf copy of our statement. Sent it after business hours on a Friday evening, it was posted to our account by COB Monday.

Their email address is: guestadmin@carnival.com

We just email them our information. It usually takes a few days to get the OBC on our account.

The only time we faxed it was when we decided to do a last minute cruise leaving less than a week. They credited our account within a day.

This is what we write for our email. We made it very easy to read for the person entering hundreds of these requests daily.

I am requesting shareholder stock OBC benefit.

Name:

Booking #:

Ship:

Sailing Date:

Attached please find confirmation of stock ownership.

Would appreciate receiving confirmation of OBC,

Thank you.

We don't currently own stock in Carnival but have decided to purchase 100 shares. I'm waiting to see if the stock price drops a little in Sept/Oct. We are going on a cruise late in Oct. Is there a certain amount of time you need to own the stocks before you can receive OBC?

We don't currently own stock in Carnival but have decided to purchase 100 shares. I'm waiting to see if the stock price drops a little in Sept/Oct. We are going on a cruise late in Oct. Is there a certain amount of time you need to own the stocks before you can receive OBC?

I have seen a comment or two for people who have done it the week of the cruise. I personally give it a few months but you should be good with a 2-week window.

• 2 months later...

On your bookings page 'print' out your documents 'general information', under the boarding pass and luggage tags. It'll be on the invoice page, page 4.

All your OBC will be lumped together, no breakdown. On your onboard statement it will be separated out.

Edited by SadieN