Post Cruise Survey

Is Royal still emailing the post cruise surveys. I have always received a survey, since their inception, up until about a month ago. I have sailed with Royal on the Freedom 5 of the last 6 weeks. I have not received an email survey for any of those cruises. I value the opportunity to comment on the cruise, service and individual crew members who merit special mention. Is anyone aware of a contact point relative to getting back on the survey mailing list.

Is Royal still emailing the post cruise surveys. I have always received a survey, since their inception, up until about a month ago. I have sailed with Royal on the Freedom 5 of the last 6 weeks. I have not received an email survey for any of those cruises. I value the opportunity to comment on the cruise, service and individual crew members who merit special mention. Is anyone aware of a contact point relative to getting back on the survey mailing list.

I have also missed a couple of post cruise surveys. This is a link to another way to do a post cruise survey, but it's not as extensive as the one they email:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/esurvey

Other than calling C&A, I don't know how to fix or confirm that your correct email is on some list. I suspect it's just the normal unreliable Royal email system.

I always get the email the day we disembark.

I'm still receiving promotional emails, just not the surveys. Someone from Guest Relatons gave me the address for the abbreviated survey, but I would prefer to begin receiving the long one again. I guess I will have to wait until I leave the Freedom and sail on a different ship to determine if the problem is just post Freedom cruises.

I'm still receiving promotional emails, just not the surveys. Someone from Guest Relatons gave me the address for the abbreviated survey, but I would prefer to begin receiving the long one again. I guess I will have to wait until I leave the Freedom and sail on a different ship to determine if the problem is just post Freedom cruises.

I am afraid that Bob is right. Although it should be in your "inbox" on the day that you disembark (whether you are actually disembarking or not), sometimes it isn't. There is no rhyme or reason. Just RC's &^$%# technology.

I did not get one on our 5/31/15 FOS cruise. Was surprised.

I was told the survey comes to the email entered at online check-in not the one associated with your crown and anchor account. I used a different email when I checked in for my cruise last month and that is where the survey was sent. This is only a data point of one but something to consider.

I don't get any promotional email from RCI at all. However I'm over run with Celebrity promotions and I've never sailed on Celebrity.

LOL! I get them all including the monthly, weekly and then daily reminders about reserving everything under the sun leading up to our cruise. The same with Celebrity. Add in the unending TA emails and I may have to create a separate email account just for cruising. :D

Maybe it is a problem with the Freedom. On all my others cruises I have received the survey by email. It has only been the Freedom that I have not received the email survey.

When we were on Oasis a cruise survey showed up on our TV under our personal account. I think you scrolled down after getting to you account and it said something like take the survey, near the end of the cruise

Haven't seen that one yet. We were on Oasis last month and I received the survey email on the day we disembarked, My wife received her survey email about 3 days later.

Haven't seen that one yet. We were on Oasis last month and I received the survey email on the day we disembarked, My wife received her survey email about 3 days later.

It reminded me of the ones you used to get on ship. It even had a comment section. Wondered if it was new

Speaking of Post Cruise Surveys has anyone ever had a response back from RCI (RCCL) concerning your submitted survey? JFTR we always receive the PCS.

Never heard anything back, even after some pretty extensive criticism.

Speaking of Post Cruise Surveys has anyone ever had a response back from RCI (RCCL) concerning your submitted survey? JFTR we always receive the PCS.

I have received a follow up phone call from RCI on more than one occasion. I always try to put a positive spin on my survey even if I had concerns which I always attempt to resolve onboard & share my problem resolution experience. My survey responses always include complimentary comments regarding specific staff members.

Now that they are saving trees and sending these out digitally via email, I wonder how much of a decline they are observing in customers filling them out.

I have always filled out the paper ones, when I was sitting around the morning of disembarking, but I never filled out the ones they email.

Now that they are saving trees and sending these out digitally via email, I wonder how much of a decline they are observing in customers filling them out.

I have always filled out the paper ones, when I was sitting around the morning of disembarking, but I never filled out the ones they email.

I would be curious about the participation level also, because my experience is that the web based form is much easier for me to use than the manual form was.

Also, the manual form was one per stateroom, and the web based form is (usually, if Royal's email system works) one per guest.

I was told the survey comes to the email entered at online check-in not the one associated with your crown and anchor account. I used a different email when I checked in for my cruise last month and that is where the survey was sent. This is only a data point of one but something to consider.

I was told the same.

I have received a follow up phone call from RCI on more than one occasion. I always try to put a positive spin on my survey even if I had concerns which I always attempt to resolve onboard & share my problem resolution experience. My survey responses always include complimentary comments regarding specific staff members.

We've done the same...no reply.