Current Concierges continued discussion

before Jewel OTS dry dock there was a bartender hosting the nightly diamond event, his name was Henry (the Dr). Is he still on jewel, thought since he hosted the diamond event each evening he would have maybe gotten the diamond concierge position, but I see that did not happen. Anyone know if Henry is still on the jewel.

before Jewel OTS dry dock there was a bartender hosting the nightly diamond event, his name was Henry (the Dr). Is he still on jewel, thought since he hosted the diamond event each evening he would have maybe gotten the diamond concierge position, but I see that did not happen. Anyone know if Henry is still on the jewel.

He was not in the DL last week.

As for the CL, Diego is still onboard as concierge.

Why is Juan Diego in the DL and not the CL? Didn't he spend years as the concierge in the CL on the Radiance?

Is it due to openings or evaluations?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A few months back someone told me (or I read) that the D and C concierge would be rotating in the future. One would work the DL and the other would work the CL then they would switch every few weeks/month or so. I can't remember where I heard/read that though.

A few months back someone told me (or I read) that the D and C concierge would be rotating in the future. One would work the DL and the other would work the CL then they would switch every few weeks/month or so. I can't remember where I heard/read that though.

This is what is happening on Liberty.

Why is Juan Diego in the DL and not the CL? Didn't he spend years as the concierge in the CL on the Radiance?

Is it due to openings or evaluations?

He was only temporary on Explorer - Leaving this last week I think and going back to Radiance as the Diamond Concierge. The new Radiance Concierge is permanent on that ship (RD) and it is still unknown if JD will be permanent or will rotate - or if they will join with some other ships and both rotate.

Yes, on some ships they will be rotating others they will not. (According to staff on ships that do both).

Edited by Firefighterhoop

He was only temporary on Explorer - Leaving this last week I think and going back to Radiance as the Diamond Concierge. The new Radiance Concierge is permanent on that ship (RD) and it is still unknown if JD will be permanent or will rotate - or if they will join with some other ships and both rotate.

Yes, on some ships they will be rotating others they will not. (According to staff on ships that do both).

Juan Diego boarded Radiance yesterday (7-5-2016) and is in the DL.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

I believe that Butcher has left the company at least a few months ago......

He left Indy and went home because of an injury on board. While home recovering, he saw a couple of job opportunities there. Latest we heard, the job situation there is not great and is considering returning to RCCL. We would love to sea him again!

Rick and Deirdra

I sent you 2 so you can pick which one you want to use. Let me know if you did not get them.
Thanks for the pictures. They are both great. I uploaded the first one but it was too huge for the space. Once I learn how to resize the pictures, I will post them. If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know.

What email address should I use for the Allure Loyalty Ambassador? I have tried AL_Loyalty&CruiseSalesManager@rccl.com and AL01_Loyalty&CruiseSalesManager@rccl.com. Both address's bounce back as undeliverables.

Any ideas?????

I just got off the Adventure on July 9. Sucell was the Diamond concierge for that sailing, but she left the same date that we did. She told us she would be back September 3. They are bringing someone in to serve as the Diamond Concierge from another ship. She didn't know who it was going to be.

Sucell is wonderful and so much fun to talk to. She oversees a very good lounge.

What email address should I use for the Allure Loyalty Ambassador? I have tried AL_Loyalty&CruiseSalesManager@rccl.com and AL01_Loyalty&CruiseSalesManager@rccl.com. Both address's bounce back as undeliverables.

Any ideas?????

Try this format AL_LoyaltyAmbassador@rccl.com

That is the format used when I received an email from an LA

another ship.

Edited by CAT GIRL