LAFFNVEGAS "Live" from the Norwegian Jewel

LAFFNVEGAS

Hola from Mazatlan [emoji136]been a good day already, I got up early and was able to get the in port special at the spa that was Head to Toe that included a mini facial it was wonderful, my massage therapist was Urska, she is excellent. I am going back on Saturday morning for a hot stone massage [emoji106]🏻

I need to get in the shower to get ready to head into town to go have lunch in the Golden Zone at Panchos which is a long time favorite. So I will post more later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hola from Mazatlan [emoji136]been a good day already, I got up early and was able to get the in port special at the spa that was Head to Toe that included a mini facial it was wonderful, my massage therapist was Urska, she is excellent. I am going back on Saturday morning for a hot stone massage [emoji106]

I need to get in the shower to get ready to head into town to go have lunch in the Golden Zone at Panchos which is a long time favorite. So I will post more later.

Is Ponchos the same one as in Cozumel? We never miss eating there when in Cozumel.

Really enjoying your live review, thanks so much. We have sailed with RCI once and 4 times Celebrity. Decided we wanted to cruise from L A so are doing the Mexican Riviera 7th Feb 2016 on the Jewel in a Haven owners suite (H3). Is there any chance you could post the dailies at some point please. Enjoy the rest of your cruise.:)

Hola, back on the ship from a very full day in Mazatlan. I am so thrilled to have the ships coming back here. Mazatlan gives you the true feeling of Mexico [emoji106]🏻

I also always spend way too much money here. I have always found the prices to be better here. Bought a new ring and earrings and a new money clip our son wanted. Went to Panchos in the Golden Zone for lunch Carne Asada for me and Coconut Shrimp for Tom and of course cerveza and Margaritas.

The impressive part is coming back to the ship. Many of the Officers are always outside welcoming you back, one of them today was Steven Jacobsen the Hotel Director.

Then for those that have been here before you know there is the little trolley from the terminal to the ship, as you step off the ship crew is there offering lemonade and ice water, as well as fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. It is such a pleasure to return to the ship. Then we get back to our cabin with more treats of sandwiches and chocolate covered strawberries.

Not sure what the plans for tonight will be, not quite hungry yet may go to O'Sheahans or Garden Cafe.

We are on our way, lines have been let go and the thrusters are pushing us away from the dock.

Signing off for now.

Still trying to post pics, but no luck with ship wifi and the cellular was only pulling 3G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buenos Dias from Puerto Vallarta, it is a beautiful day here in PV.

Last night was a very low key night. We had just gone to eat in the Garden Cafe it was Asian night. But wished later we had gone to Tsars I saw they had Chateau Briand. We then just came back to the room to read. The problem for me is I am not use to eating several big meals in a day. I have been skipping breakfast (I know that is bad) then we have had big lunches in port plus Margaritas so I am just not that hungry at night.

Today we are grabbing a taxi to go meet up with friends that now live here in PV but had lived and have a home a couple of miles from our home.

Signing off till later[emoji6][emoji568]

The only thing I'm not enjoying about your report is how quickly the week is flying by --- makes me realize just how fast our week on the Jewel will go.

Yes it is flying by far too quickly but we knew would[emoji17]

Hola from Puerto Vallarta, we are now back on the ship. Had gone out to have lunch with friends that are now living here. We went to what would considered a more locals place. Then walked around the beach area. Although it was a bit warm out there.

I have so many great pictures but Tapatalk just will not let me post using the ship wifi, I have no problems on Facebook just here [emoji22]

It's always nice to come back to the ship the welcome tent is great and waiting for us in our cabin are treats from our Butler like finger sandwiches and really good cheeses slices with a type of toast.

Next up are two Sea Days which Tom and I both really enjoy

[emoji106]🏻

Good Evening from the Norwegian Jewel 😀 Unfortunately we are out of port days and are going into our final two Sea Days. I kind of wished we would have booked a B2B but then I need the vacation days for when we are going to Rome in April.

Tonight was another night we had not made pre reservation dinner plan. When we booked this the promotion we had with the suite was the Ultimate Beverage Pack, the Ultimate Dining package, Free Gratuities and $75 per cabin shore excursion credit. For the dining we could have gone to a specialty restaurant every night but not knowing what we would feel after a day in port I had not wanted to make plans in advance. I had made dinner reservations with the Pre Cruise Concierge about 10 weeks prior to the cruise. I had left Wednesday and Thursday open figuring we would just wing it. Well tonight we went to Tsars because I severa things on the menu that looked quite good. I started with the French Onion Soup and Tom had the Lemon Chicken Cesar Salad, then I had Steak Diane that was excellent actually would say the steak was right up there close to our last Hal Pinnacle dinner and this was the Main dining room on NCL. Tom had the regular Sirloin. For dessert I had a snicker doodle pound cake with ice cream and white chocolate shavings sprinkled on it. Tom had an amazing Chocolate Volcano cake the was excellent, yes I sampled it ;)

Then I had a couple glasses of wine. We are definitely not taking full advantage of the Ultimate Beverage package at best I have three drinks a day. We are just not big drinkers but it's nice to have the package. I will say the service has been fantastic, never a problem in any of the dining venues.

Tomorrow night we have reservations for Le Bistro and the last night is Cagneys. Tomorrow is also Chocolate Night with all of the restaurants have chocolate dessert specials.

Tonight we start to gain back the two hours we lost.

Signing off from the beautiful Norwegian Jewel:)

Good Evening from the Norwegian Jewel 😀 Unfortunately we are out of port days and are going into our final two Sea Days. I kind of wished we would have booked a B2B but then I need the vacation days for when we are going to Rome in April.

Tonight was another night we had not made pre reservation dinner plan. When we booked this the promotion we had with the suite was the Ultimate Beverage Pack, the Ultimate Dining package, Free Gratuities and $75 per cabin shore excursion credit. For the dining we could have gone to a specialty restaurant every night but not knowing what we would feel after a day in port I had not wanted to make plans in advance. I had made dinner reservations with the Pre Cruise Concierge about 10 weeks prior to the cruise. I had left Wednesday and Thursday open figuring we would just wing it. Well tonight we went to Tsars because I severa things on the menu that looked quite good. I started with the French Onion Soup and Tom had the Lemon Chicken Cesar Salad, then I had Steak Diane that was excellent actually would say the steak was right up there close to our last Hal Pinnacle dinner and this was the Main dining room on NCL. Tom had the regular Sirloin. For dessert I had a snicker doodle pound cake with ice cream and white chocolate shavings sprinkled on it. Tom had an amazing Chocolate Volcano cake the was excellent, yes I sampled it ;)

Then I had a couple glasses of wine. We are definitely not taking full advantage of the Ultimate Beverage package at best I have three drinks a day. We are just not big drinkers but it's nice to have the package. I will say the service has been fantastic, never a problem in any of the dining venues.

Tomorrow night we have reservations for Le Bistro and the last night is Cagneys. Tomorrow is also Chocolate Night with all of the restaurants have chocolate dessert specials.

Tonight we start to gain back the two hours we lost.

Signing off from the beautiful Norwegian Jewel:)

Sounds wonderful, Lisa.

Thanks!

HUGS,

C.

Hola, back on the ship from a very full day in Mazatlan. I am so thrilled to have the ships coming back here. Mazatlan gives you the true feeling of Mexico [emoji106]🏻

I also always spend way too much money here. I have always found the prices to be better here. Bought a new ring and earrings and a new money clip our son wanted. Went to Panchos in the Golden Zone for lunch Carne Asada for me and Coconut Shrimp for Tom and of course cerveza and Margaritas.

"HOLA" I guess Sin, the CD, still does the "Hola" thing.