LIVE – Anthem’s First Trip to the Caribbean Picture Review 11/10/15

Kcjarvis

Great start - looking forward to more of your review, thank you for the live report

As you have time, if you can, would you mind posting pricing of drinks, menus? Wondering if anything changed from the European and transatlantic sailings

Enjoy your cruise we will not be on the Anthem until June

Will do

Hello, I was very excited to see your post. Your reviews are always very informative and fun to follow.

We will be on Anthem in January, in a Grand Suite. So if you can post if you see anything different done for suites on Anthem, I would like to know.

Also, if you ever have a chance to pick at 12246, I heard that the horrible partition on the balcony was removed (hopefully);)

I would love to know who is the concierge and their email address.

Sorry, for all the questions, but I cant wait to be on her!

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy.:)

Filip Mirkovic and Juan Diego Miranda-Allen. Their email addresses are AN_Concierge01@rccl.com and AN_Concierge02@rccl.com

I'll go check out 12246 for you.

Edited by Kcjarvis

Your review ROCKS!

Also enjoy your 'Scopes' (I'm searoadcruz)

Our Newlywed Son and his Wife are also on the Anthem with you (they got engaged on a RCI ship) for their Honeymoon! They echo every sentiment you do about the Anthem...they're having a great time!!!

Just to make you homesick: It's Sunny and 44 degrees in Westchester County.

The Knicks are off after their recent loss, the Rangers are tied with 1-1 with the Senators end of the 2nd, and tomorrow is a must win for the Giants when the Pats visit us at METLIFE.

Keep the Awesome reviews coming!

HAHAH I'm looking forward to the cold weather. Thank for the sports update, those are all my teams!!!! Congrats to the newlyweds.

Great pics and review. Love following your periscopes - I can't wait to go January 25! Question- do they offer a special discount for the internet package during the first few days?

No discounts besides the BOGO 50% off for the second device

In your picture on page 2 of the "dancing" at 270- what time was that? I am surprised and a bit disappointed at how empty it looks. One of the things we liked most about Breakaway was how lively it was until the wee hours of the night- I was hoping being a NYC area based ship that that lively atmosphere would be similar Thoughts?

The Music Hall was packed with dancing. We were in 270, 20 mins before the published Dance Party start time. It did got crowded and everyone had a great time. I'll post a primetime 270 pic for you.

Thanks for posting this, I'm really enjoying the photos. We were supposed to be on this cruise originally but changed to January due to work conflicts. Are you planning to eat at Devinly Decadence? If so, could you please post photos of the appetizer and dessert buffets? Thanks.

Edited by MisterBill99

Great review! I see Ken Rush is CD - had him on Allure and loved him. I'm on Anthem 3 January - I do hope Ken will still be CD then.

I second this! We had Ken Rush on Oasis, Allure and Quantum as we sailed those in their inaugural seasons. Have grown really attached to Ken! Hope he will be cd still on the Jan 25 sailing. He is amazing!

Sailing February 6th. I hope Ken Rush is not the CD. He was on our Quantum sailing and we found him dull and annoying. Does anyone know if he is leaving the ship prior to February?

I have until July, and I echo the same sentiment

Do they shut the elevators down for muster drill? I am also wondering if regardless of weather' date=' are all muster drills done indoors now?

Thanks for the great ship photos and reviews.[/quote']

Indoors. You can use the elevators if you ask.

Ken, thanks for the review! i love your live reports. :)

We're in OS 12234 (same room as you, i think, but on the port side) in a few weeks. Any particular advice re the room? Is it pretty similar to the OS you reported on in your previous quantum review?

Thanks again!

Ken, thanks for the review! i love your live reports. :)

We're in OS 12234 (same room as you, i think, but on the port side) in a few weeks. Any particular advice re the room? Is it pretty similar to the OS you reported on in your previous quantum review?

Thanks again!

No window. I'll post a pic

Sorry for requesting detailed info, but did you park at Bayonne? If so, I expect you drop off your checked luggage then proceed to parking garage and was wondering if there is a connection to the terminal from the parking garage without going outside. It would be REALLY nice in the inclement weather.

Back when we cruised form Bayonne 5+ years ago, after we parked the car and finished in the terminal bldg. we were bused to the gang plank for the ship. Hubby can't do all that walking anymore.