Carnival Cruise Gift Cards through eBay - $100 with Bonus $20

maustro

:p LOL Simmer down. You have your feelings and comfort level of buying these and I have mine. We are allowed to have our own opinions. Enough said

I will be VERY simmered down my little jedi when the FREE $40 buys my first few rounds of adult beverages, may it is YOU that need to simmer down and not be so paranoid, not everyone is going to rip you off.....:rolleyes:

Agreed. I'm all over the gift card band wagon, but I passed on this ride. Just not cool with buying gift cards from an auction site. I'm glad to see it's working out though. Doesn't change my mind.

BUT it was not an auction...............;)

It was BIN, I see it no different then from AARP, Verizon, just they gave me free $20 for the same thing...........:cool:

I will be VERY simmered down my little jedi when the FREE $40 buys my first few rounds of adult beverages, may it is YOU that need to simmer down and not be so paranoid, not everyone is going to rip you off.....:rolleyes:

BUT it was not an auction...............;)

It was BIN, I see it no different then from AARP, Verizon, just they gave me free $20 for the same thing...........:cool:

Oh come on my aarp bud, you were skeptical at first yourself back earlier in the thread. No?

So it's $10 more in savings than aarp/verizon. No problem. But not everyone is comfortable buying from every place. I'm not a fan of ebay. I don't care how many good ratings a seller has. I'll stick with my trusted source (s) for cards. Leaves more for others when they return. Let me have my minor hang ups please. I don't have many when it comes to saving money. Lol.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Oh come on my aarp bud, you were skeptical at first yourself back earlier in the thread. No?

So it's $10 more in savings than aarp/verizon. No problem. But not everyone is comfortable buying from every place. I'm not a fan of ebay. I don't care how many good ratings a seller has. I'll stick with my trusted source (s) for cards. Leaves more for others when they return. Let me have my minor hang ups please. I don't have many when it comes to saving money. Lol.

Yes sir I was just like with AARP, but a little research and BAM, $10 more FREE! I know about the hangups but I have been on the Bay since 96 and yes had a few issues BUT nothing for the last 15 years, relax not everyone on the Bay is going to RIP someone off, just like in life, there are the bad apples but there are more good apples then bad one!!:cool:

I will be VERY simmered down my little jedi when the FREE $40 buys my first few rounds of adult beverages, may it is YOU that need to simmer down and not be so paranoid, not everyone is going to rip you off.....

BUT it was not an auction...............

It was BIN, I see it no different then from AARP, Verizon, just they gave me free $20 for the same thing...........

Not sure why YOU decided to signal me out for MY (hey look, my caps work too) opinion. I didn't come on here stating those buying them are going to get riped off or anything like that. I only stated MY feelings, which I have the right to do. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I didn't say I was PARANOID and think everyone is going to "rip me off". Just that I wasn't willing to chance it with this particular deal, especially after I read that ebay/paypal will not back any gift cards if you file a claim on them. THAT threw the red flag for me because it was something I didn't know. :cool:

Don't think for one moment I'm not experienced in ebay. I've been around there for many years and was a big seller for about 10 years with perfect (still perfect) feedback. I buy and sell all the time on there and my husband has a store on there as well. So I'm not paranoid that people on there will "rip me off"...just that THIS deal did not sit well with me for some reason. ONCE AGAIN, MY OPINION. ;)

Have a great day and I'm glad yours worked out in your favor and you saved $$. That's what it's all about anyhow and I'm happy for those keeping money in their pocket in any way they feel comfortable with. :)

I got the two I ordered today and paid off $240 of my next cruise. I still owe $500 so I hope they list some more of these for sale so I can save $100 more.

If the $500 come back up for sale on Verizon I guess I will have to settle for them and save $50. :)

Yes sir I was just like with AARP, but a little research and BAM, $10 more FREE! I know about the hangups but I have been on the Bay since 96 and yes had a few issues BUT nothing for the last 15 years, relax not everyone on the Bay is going to RIP someone off, just like in life, there are the bad apples but there are more good apples then bad one!!:cool:

Differences of opinion doesn't make me hype. And it's yes mam.

I got my 2 today. Free $40, woo hoo!! Mine did not have a pin. The 4 digit on the back, right, below magnetic strip was not a pin. I went into my booking and fake booked an excursion and was able to check balance that way on payment screen. Checked them both and the card was with $120 each. (Not a bonus card for the additional $20)

Got ours too a few days ago! After seeing the original post, got super excited, told my sister-in-law about them. She purchased two gift cards from Ebay/Gift Card Mall and she received them with the extra $20 value and all was good. Thank Goodness! After the original post I went back and was reading this forum with all the naysayers and I was freaking out because I had given her the information about buying them. SUPER HAPPY that all is good and 1000 giftcards were sold at that time. Too bad for the ones who did not believe as $40 of FREE money is nice :-) Happy sailings everyone It took about 10 days to get the cards.

Got ours too a few days ago! After seeing the original post, got super excited, told my sister-in-law about them. She purchased two gift cards from Ebay/Gift Card Mall and she received them with the extra $20 value and all was good. Thank Goodness! After the original post I went back and was reading this forum with all the naysayers and I was freaking out because I had given her the information about buying them. SUPER HAPPY that all is good and 1000 giftcards were sold at that time. Too bad for the ones who did not believe as $40 of FREE money is nice :-) Happy sailings everyone It took about 10 days to get the cards.

I don't know why some feel the need to knock those that say it was too risky for them. Buying gift cards not directly from the company they are for can be a risk. It's ok for people to say that.

Just remember "trip insurance" does not cover any portion of the trip paid by gift cards... Dumb policy ----> but that's insurance companies for ya :mad:

Which company is this? I have scoured my policies and nowhere does it say that! I ALWAYS pay with gift cards and not once have I been asked how I pay for my cruise!

The only time this would be true is of you are relying on your credit card insurance (which is a bad idea IMHO as I always buy insurance for the medical coverage not for trip interruption/cancellation). And by using gift cards in part or in full, then yes, your CREDIT CARD INSURANCE would not be valid as all of your trip must be paid for using that specific card.

So please clarify exactly what you mean. Thank you.