Gold Card and/or C&A Status on Seapass Card

tangogulf

Bronze might look too close to gold. Just like blue sea pass card looks just like silver seapass card.

But we're talking about the name of the C&A level, not the color of the card. At least that's what I was thinking.

I agree on the silver level and judging by past posts here, I'd say most people in a JS don't even realize they have a different colored card. It would be a lot less confusion if any than changing the gold cards.

As I think about this changing the lower level colour might be the easiest action. I can only imagine how well RC IT could accomplish this. ;)

I think they went with gold, as it gives a feeling of "richness". Perhaps they could change it to lapis lazuli. If that rich beep blue was good enough for Tutankhamum it should work for suite and Pinnacle guests.:p

But we're talking about the name of the C&A level, not the color of the card. At least that's what I was thinking.

I was thinking the card at first and them morphed to the levels. The topic alone causes a bit of confusion. :)

Bronze might look too close to gold. Just like blue sea pass card looks just like silver seapass card.

The card would remain blue so there would be no confusion.

The only reason we eventually got to have a gold card through Pinnacle status was because we were treated special from our very first cruise and therefore kept coming back.:D

I wore my C&A dinner suit for a good few years. Nobody was impressed, so this year I got an M&S one. Same result, nothing.

On a lighter note. Royal needs to fix their sea pass card printer. The Pinnacle cards print "PINNACLE CLUB ME." Instead of Pinnacle Club Member. Dangerous mistake considering the number of Pinnacle haters out there. LOL.

That is funny.

On a lighter note. Royal needs to fix their sea pass card printer. The Pinnacle cards print "PINNACLE CLUB ME." Instead of Pinnacle Club Member. Dangerous mistake considering the number of Pinnacle haters out there. LOL.

I love that Seapass! When (not if, when) I demagnetize my card, the ship's replacement only says "Pinnacle Club," so I save the old one as a souvenir.:D

The D+ card used to say DIAMOND PLUS MEMBE. I believe it's now all run together as DIAMONDPLUSMEMBER to get that last "r" in. Heaven forbid the program should allow for additional letters.:rolleyes:

I love that Seapass! When (not if, when) I demagnetize my card, the ship's replacement only says "Pinnacle Club," so I save the old one as a souvenir.:D

The D+ card used to say DIAMOND PLUS MEMBE. I believe it's now all run together as DIAMONDPLUSMEMBER to get that last "r" in. Heaven forbid the program should allow for additional letters.:rolleyes:

They've dropped the "Member" entirely.

Now they just say Gold, Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus