Bathrobes in cabins

Wave61

Just reading on Carnival's website that bathrobes are available upon requst. It states that 2 robes are provided in all suites and all cloud 9 spa cabins. For all other accomodations, robes will be provided upon request, during turndown service the first night of the cruise. Is this something new because they were already in our cabin so we didn't have to request them. I suppose this is another reason for checking off evening cabin service.

Yes, it was put in place at the same time as the service selection. It is on the card they give you to complete along with a question about changing your sheets mid way through the cruise.

Off Sunshine last week - there were 2 robes hanging in the closet when we got there.

They are rolling this out as the date comes up for washing them. They wash the robes once a month per cabin, so as that date comes up, they will take the robes from the cabin and wash them and from then on, you will have to request them if you want them.:):)

They are rolling this out as the date comes up for washing them. They wash the robes once a month per cabin, so as that date comes up, they will take the robes from the cabin and wash them and from then on, you will have to request them if you want them.:):)

UM i HATE TO THINK THAT THEY ONLY WASH ROBES ONCE A MONTH! Im not horribly sloppy but when I put my make up on and do my hair I always have hair spray on my robe...Mine have always been fresh when I get my cabin..:eek:

UM i HATE TO THINK THAT THEY ONLY WASH ROBES ONCE A MONTH! Im not horribly sloppy but when I put my make up on and do my hair I always have hair spray on my robe...Mine have always been fresh when I get my cabin..:eek:

What are you people thinking. The robe is laundered (if used) after each cruise.