Clarification on bringing bottles of wine onboard

rs12065

I need some clarification regarding bringing bottles of wine onboard in addition to the 1 bottle per passenger allowed. If I want to bring 4 or 5 additional bottles onboard do I just have to pay the $15.00 per bottle corkage fee or is there also 15% gratuity added to it?

In addition, if I pay the corkage fee can I bring those bottles to dinner in the main dining room, and how do the waiters know that I have paid the corkage fee for the bottle?

One bottle per person with no charge and the gangway. If you drink it in your cabin, no charge at all. If you take it to the MDR, there will be a $15 corkage charged.

Additional bottles are $15 corkage fee collected at the gangway.

There is no 15% gratuity on bottles brought on.

When you pay the corkage at the gangway, a sticker is placed on your bottle to tell the staff you have already paid the corkage.

I need some clarification regarding bringing bottles of wine onboard in addition to the 1 bottle per passenger allowed. If I want to bring 4 or 5 additional bottles onboard do I just have to pay the $15.00 per bottle corkage fee or is there also 15% gratuity added to it?

In addition, if I pay the corkage fee can I bring those bottles to dinner in the main dining room, and how do the waiters know that I have paid the corkage fee for the bottle?

only $15 corkage fee for bottles brought to dining room no extra gratuity added. You are allowed one bottle per person without corkage fee unless you choose to bring those bottles to the dining room and then you will incur a corkage fee.

As you board the ship there is a table after going through scanner that you will be sent to. Extra bottles will be stamped for corkage fee and you name will be added to a list.

You can also bring these bottles to vines bar to drink there.

Basically the first two bottles are no charge and rest are subject to $15 fee and will be stamped showing you paid. Drink the non stamped ones in your cabin and feel free to bring the others to dinner since you paid the corkage fee. No gratuity is paid