How many mailings can Viking send in one day...

hiccups

Five yesterday as well............I just throw them in the trash. I had a wonderful cruise in China with Viking, but if I am looking for info I just look it up on the website. Wish I could get them to stop sending so much. Seems very wasteful..............

Dear hiccups & rahrah50,

We are happy to confirm ural guy’s response.

If you prefer to peruse itineraries on our website instead of receiving physical brochures, you are welcome to request removal from our mailing list by contacting us directly at TellUs@vikingcruises.com. To ensure your profile is correctly identified, please be sure to include the Customer ID printed on the back of the mailing.

Thank you for allowing us an opportunity to respond!

Kind regards,

Viking Cruises

I received five in yesterday's mail. What's your record? :D

Five yesterday as well............I just throw them in the trash. I had a wonderful cruise in China with Viking, but if I am looking for info I just look it up on the website. Wish I could get them to stop sending so much. Seems very wasteful..............

Wow! That's a scary response. Sort of suggest that no one knows what is going on until reported by the public. Is there no concern as to the wasted printing cost, postage cost and man-hours required to send the duplicate advertisements. Where are the bean counters for the company? The response appears to indicate a need for a some corporate restructuring. Just my thoughts.:D

I don't mind getting the Viking Ocean brochures, because that's what we'd be more likely to take with them. But I probably wouldn't do a river cruise with them--I like having a fitness center and bicycles!

Dear hiccups & rahrah50,

We are happy to confirm ural guy’s response.

If you prefer to peruse itineraries on our website instead of receiving physical brochures, you are welcome to request removal from our mailing list by contacting us directly at TellUs@vikingcruises.com. To ensure your profile is correctly identified, please be sure to include the Customer ID printed on the back of the mailing.

Thank you for allowing us an opportunity to respond!

Kind regards,

Viking Cruises

Thanks for the response/information.

Wow! That's a scary response. Sort of suggest that no one knows what is going on until reported by the public. Is there no concern as to the wasted printing cost, postage cost and man-hours required to send the duplicate advertisements. Where are the bean counters for the company? The response appears to indicate a need for a some corporate restructuring. Just my thoughts.:D

While I have received multiple Viking brochures, they have not been duplicates. They have been for different places in the world.